- Available in-store
- Available online
Riese Muller Multicharger
2020 Riese Muller Multicharger, an electric cargo bike that designed for the urban environment. From transporting the kids to school, to a full day exploring the local markets to that long distance camping tour makes this premium quality electric bicycle is ideal. Like all Riese Muller products, the Multicharger is fully assembled in Germany to the very highest quality standards and si built to last a lifetime. This ebike is available in 2 frame styles the standard Multicharger and the Multicharger Mixte, and four different models to meet the needs and terrain of their owners. The practical design of the bike makes the bike so universal and the ability to configure the layout in multiple ways makes it the perfect bicycle that can grow and be adjusted easily based on the needs of the rider.
Multicharger: An Electric Cargo Bike Like No Other
All versions of the Riese Muller Multicharger come equipped with rear and front racks for easy cargo carrying, while the optional Passenger kit enables the rear pannier rack to be converted into practical passenger carrying machine. Loaded with standard features not found on other electric cargo bikes are: premium front and rear integrated lights, premium alloy fenders and a heavy duty kickstand that won’t tip the bike when loading up the pannier racks. Each ebike is powered by the top of the line Bosch Performance Line CX motor which will easily allow you to haul heavy cargo up the steepest of inclines with ease. Power the drive unit is a large capacity 500Wh Bosch integrated and removable Powertube lithium battery. For even more range between recharges a second Powerpack style 500Wh lithium battery can be added to double the range to well over 200km’s between charges!
The Multicharger GT Light model features a Shimano 10 speed derailleur drivetrain setup, while the upgraded GT Vario model uses the continuous shifting Enviolo rear hub which replaces the standard ebike chain with a carbon belt drive for a virtually maintenance free drivetrain and also includes a suspension seat post for the ultimate in comfort. In the top of the range GT Rohloff model the Enviolo drivetrain is replaced by the most reliable 14 speed Rohloff electronic Speedhub.
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX - 75Nm
- Battery: Bosch Powertube Intergrated 500Wh
- Optional Second Battery: Powerpack 500Wh
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Range: Up to 105 Km's per battery
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Gearing Multicharger GT Light: Shimano Deore 10 Speed With Chain
- Gearing Multicharger GT Vario: Enviolo 380 R&M Custom, Continuous Hub Gear, Belt Drive
- Gearing Multicharger GT Touring: Shimano Deore XT 11 Speed With Chain
- Gearing Multicharger GT Rohloff: Rohloff E-14 Speedhub
- Front Brake & Rear Brakes: Magura MT4 Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspenison Fork: Suntour XCR32 sprung fork
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben Plus 26 x 2.15" Reflex
- Alloy Seatpost: Standard Alloy
- Suspension Seatpost Vario & GX: Cane Creek Thudbuster ST - Suspension
- Front Light: Supernova E3 E-Bike
- Rear Light: Busch & Müller Toplight 2C LED*
- Fenders: Premium SKS Front & Rear
- Kickstand : Dual Leg
- Rear Pannier Rack: Included - Optional Accessories Available
- Bicycle Lock : Abus Shield
- Colours: Pearl White or Utility Grey
- Rear Cargo Rack Capacity: 60 Kg's / 132 lbs
- Gross vehicle weight rating [kg]: 160 Kg's / 353 lbs
- Dual Battery Option (except Mixte Version): 500Wh Bosch Powerpack