- Available in-store
- Available online
Riese Muller Multicharger
The brand new 2019 Riese Muller Multicharger is an electric cargo bike that designed for the urban environment. From transporting the kids to school, to a full day exploring the local markets to that long distance camping tour makes this premium quality electric bicycle is ideal. Like all Riese Muller products, the Multicharger is fully assembled in Germany to the very highest quality standards and si built to last a lifetime. This ebike is available in 2 frame styles the standard Multicharger and the Multicharger Mixte, and 3 different drivetrains to meet the needs and terrain of their owners. The practical design of the bike makes the bike so universal and the ability to configure the layout in multiple ways makes it the perfect bicycle that can grow and be adjusted easily based on the needs of the rider.
Multicharger: An Electric Cargo Bike Like No Other
All versions of the Riese Muller Multicharger come equipped with rear and front racks for easy cargo carrying, while the optional Passenger kit enables the rear pannier rack to be converted into practical passenger carrying machine. Loaded with standard features not found on other electric cargo bikes are: premium front and rear integrated lights, premium alloy fenders and a heavy duty kickstand that won’t tip the bike when loading up the pannier racks. Each ebike is powered by the top of the line Bosch Performance Line CX motor which will easily allow you to haul heavy cargo up the steepest of inclines with ease. Power the drive unit is a large capacity 500Wh Bosch integrated and removable Powertube lithium battery. For even more range between recharges a second Powerpack style 500Wh lithium battery can be added to double the range to well over 200km’s between charges!
The Multicharger Light model features a Shimano 10 speed derailleur drivetrain setup, while the upgraded Vario model uses the continuous shifting Enviolo rear hub which replaces the standard ebike chain with a carbon belt drive for a virtually maintenance free drivetrain and also includes a suspension seat post for the ultimate in comfort. The GX Touring model of the Riese Muller Multicharger is more focused on multi terrain riding with the addition of an 11-speed derailleur and tires that have the ability to ride off road and over rough surfaces and maintain traction and offer a wide range of gearing ratios.
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX - 75Nm
- Battery: Bosch Powertube Intergrated 500Wh
- Optional Second Battery: Powerpack 500Wh
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Range: Up to 105 Km's per battery
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Gearing Multicharger Light: Shimano Deore 10 Speed With Chain
- Gearing Multicharger Vario: Enviolo 380 R&M Custom, Continuous Hub Gear, Belt Drive
- Gearing Multicharger GX: Shimano Deore XT 11 Speed With Chain
- Front Brake & Rear Brakes: Magura MT4 Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspenison Fork: Suntour XCR32 sprung fork
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Tires: Light & Vario = Schwalbe Big Ben Plus 26 x 2.15" Reflex, GX = Schwalbe Smart Sam 26 x 2.25"
- Alloy Seatpost: Standard Alloy
- Suspension Seatpost Vario & GX: Cane Creek Thudbuster ST - Suspension
- Front Light: Supernova E3 E-Bike
- Rear Light: Busch & Müller Toplight 2C LED*
- Fenders: Premium SKS Front & Rear
- Kickstand : Light and GX = Single Leg, Vario = Dual Leg
- Rear Pannier Rack: Included - Optional Accessories Available
- Bicycle Lock : Light - Abus Shield, Vario & GX = ABUS Bordo Plus
- Colours: Pearl White or Utility Grey
- Rear Cargo Rack Capacity: 60 Kg's / 132 lbs
- Gross vehicle weight rating [kg]: 160 Kg's / 353 lbs
- Optional Accessories: Passenger Kit + $230.00, R&M Cargo Bags + $245.00
- Dual Battery Option (except Mixte Version): 500Wh Bosch Powerpack + $1376.00