Hello and welcome to Canada's only Bosch expert shop!
Select your desired service from the drop down menu below in order to reserve your appointment with us!
To book your electric bike in for service, it must have been purchased from Scooteretti or be equipped with a Bosch eBike system.
Note: Bosch eBikes that were not purchased from Scooteretti will require a safety/quality assurance check to ensure that the bike has been properly assembled and a 1 time fee of $99.00 will be added to the service.
Please ensure your electric bike is dropped off with its keys either the day before, or the morning of, your booked service.
We aim to complete the work the same day as your appointment, but work may take 3-4 business days to complete during busy periods.
Our technicians are specialists in the servicing and maintenance of electric bikes, from major tune ups to small repairs and everything in between. Each one is trained on all the latest E-Bike technology from Bosch, Brose, Shimano, Fazua and Mahle. Rest assured that your electric bike is in the safest hands at the Scooteretti workshop!
Our Premium E-Bike Tune Up Comprises of the Following Services
- Detailed cleaning and inspection of your bicycle's frame and wheels.
- Drivetrain inspection, adjustment and lubrication
- Complete brake system inspection and adjustment
- Wheel true and proper spoke tension verified
- Tires inspected for damage, wear or defects
- All bearings inspected for signs of wear and proper adjustment
- All bolts and nuts tightened to correct torque
- Full Bosch E-bike system diagnostic and Software update
- Outdoor test ride over a few hundred metres. (weather permitting)
- Detailed quote provided for any further repairs or new parts necessary