2. While holding open the rubber charging port cover, insert the charging lead.
3. Plug the charger into the electrical outlet
4. The charger light will turn orange to indicate charging.
NOTE: If this does not turn orange and the battery is not fully charged, ride the Gocycle and then repeat the charge sequence.
5. Charge time up to 5.5 hours. DO NOT LEAVE THE BATTERY ON CHARGE FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS.
6. The battery charge level is displayed on the Gocycle dashboard. When fully charged, the dashboard will display 10 LEDs on the left side.
7. When the battery is fully charged (10 LEDs showing on the dashboard display), turn off the mains electricity and/or unplug the charger.
8. Remove the charging lead and replace the rubber charging port cover.
9. BEST PRACTISE! With the battery fully charged and the charger disconnected, turn the battery off by placing it into Sleep Mode. See owners manual on how to Return the Battery to Sleep Mode for more information.
In the rare event that you find an identical product offered by another authorized Canadian retailer at a lower price we would be pleased to price match their price + offer you an additional 10% of the difference. Click here for our policy details.
To request a price match guarantee request, simply fill in the following:
1- Paste a link to the exact product on the competitor's website.
2- Enter the advertised price of the product.
3- Shipping costs to you from the competitor.
Simply proceed to complete your order. Once we receive your order we will verify that the information is accurate and offer you the price match + 10% of the difference automatically and adjust the pricing of the product(s) purchased automatically and only bill your method of payment based on the actual adjusted price.
If we are unable to offer a price match, one of our customer service representatives will reach out to you.