Scooteretti is a leading Canadian retailer or electric bikes and accessories. We’re rapidly growing and our ambition is huge - more categories, more locations and more people. Launched in 2010 with our headquarters in the heart of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, where we’ve been recognized as one of the very best electric bicycle shops in the country. In recent years, we’ve expanded our reach and grown exponentially.
Bringing brand new technology to life in today's world - requires inventive people and marketing strategies. The message today must be one of clarity and reach a wide audience along with being one of engagement with our amazing customers. Working closely with our suppliers, customers and fellow work colleagues, our focus is in ensuring we offer our customers the very best quality products that meet and exceed their their expectations. From traditional channels to cutting-edge events, retail experiences, social media and PR, we seize every chance to tell the Scooteretti story.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the President, you will be responsible for the online content merchandising, digital media support and maintenance of our online website.
- Coordination and implementation of all digital product and campaign assets pertaining to new product launches, product updates, and tactical campaigns. Initiating briefings on these projects to both internal & externally.
- Responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Creation and organization of Digital Assets (images, texts, videos, etc.) to ensure the execution for online use are being met.
- Establish relationships with key online stakeholders and digital administrators.
- Partner with internal staff members to ensure data accuracy and content creation.
- Responsible for ensuring the the tools used by Scooteretti in Content Creation, Google Advertising, Social Media advertising, email marking, video content creation, Search Engine Optimization etc......
- Ability to track and measure KPI's to ensure marketing efforts & strategies are effective.
- Carrying out regular quality checks of Scooteretti content on online retail sites and robust quarterly audits to maintain merchandising standards.
- To ensure Scooteretti standards are met in all online executions.
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who:
- Has a university degree, with a communications or marketing concentration preferred
- Has 1-2 years’ experience within a related digital marketing role in either corporate or agency roles
- Strong grasp of SEO and what is required to optimize search both organically and through paid content
- Has a solid understanding of digital marketing principles and eCommerce best practices
- Is able to demonstrate strong project management skills
- Is able to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Is able to work to tight timelines and remain calm under pressure
- Is an analytical thinker, intelligent & quick-thinking
- Photoshop, FCPX or similar experience is an asset
- Is focused on execution excellence; understands the big picture and develops towards making strategic contributions
- Has an engaging and dynamic personality, with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Is looking to join a collaborative and high-performing team that constantly challenges the norm
- English language (written and verbal) required
- French language considered as a strong asset
- Knowledge of Shopify E-Comm platform considered a strong asset
- Job Type: Full-time position
- Positions Available: 1
- Salary: Based on experience & qualifications
Scooteretti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.