Scooteretti is a leading Canadian retailer or electric bikes and accessories. We’re rapidly growing and our ambition is huge - more categories, more locations and more people. Launched in 2010 with our headquarters in the heart of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, where we’ve been recognized as one of the very best electric bicycle shops in the country. In recent years, we’ve expanded our reach and grown exponentially.
Bringing brand new technology to life in today's world - requires inventive people and marketing strategies. The message today must be one of clarity and reach a wide audience along with being one of engagement with our amazing customers. Working closely with our suppliers, customers and fellow work colleagues, our focus is in ensuring we offer our customers the very best quality products that meet and exceed their their expectations. From traditional channels to cutting-edge events, retail experiences, social media and PR, we seize every chance to tell the Scooteretti story.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Head Retail E-Commerce Specialist, you will be responsible assisting with online content creation for our online website.
- Develop & optimize new fresh content for our products and services
- Update and optimize current content
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time or ahead of schedule
- Creation and organization of Digital Assets (images, texts, videos, etc.) to ensure the execution for online use are being met.
- Establish relationships with key online stakeholders and digital administrators
- Partner with internal staff members to ensure data accuracy and content creation
- Responsible for ensuring the the tools used by Scooteretti in Content Creation, Google Advertising, Social Media advertising, email marking, video content creation, Search Engine Optimization etc......
- Ability to effective ensure that KPI's are met
- Carrying out regular quality checks of Scooteretti content on online retail sites and robust quarterly audits with the E-COmmerce lead to ensure merchandising standards are met
- To ensure Scooteretti standards are met in all online executions
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who:
- University degree, with a communications or marketing concentration or experience with E-Commerce environments
- Experience working with Shopify, BigCommerce, WIX, Volusion, Big Cartel or similar is a mandatory requirement
- Strong grasp of SEO and what is required to optimize search both organically and through paid content
- Has a solid understanding of digital marketing principles and eCommerce best practices
- Is able to demonstrate strong project management skills
- Is able to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Is able to work to tight timelines and remain calm under pressure
- Is an analytical thinker, intelligent & quick-thinking
- Photoshop, FCPX or similar experience is an asset
- Is focused on execution excellence; understands the big picture and develops towards making strategic contributions
- Has an engaging and dynamic personality, with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Is looking to join a collaborative and high-performing team that constantly challenges the norm
- English language (written and verbal) required
- French language considered as a strong asset
- Knowledge of Shopify E-Comm platform considered a strong asset
- Job Type: Part-time position
- Positions Available: 1 Full Time & 1 Part Time
- Salary: Based on experience & qualifications
Scooteretti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.