Scooteretti thrives to be the very best retailer of electric bicycles and accessories in Canada. We’re looking for a dynamic and mature individual who has a passion in being the very best in everything they do. If you are creative, energetic, and possess a positive customer mindset - we want to hear from you!
Bicycle Mechanic Job Description
- Assist in new bike builds, tune ups and repairs on customer bikes to ensure company expectation and safety standards are being met and exceeded.
- Participate in packing and shipping of online bike sales.
- Maintain a high degree of cleanliness and organization of the repair shop area.
- Update customer files in the POS system.
- Participates in offsite logistics
- Follow proper safety practices and comply with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure all customer service standards are being met.
- Ability to explain required bike repair or tune up needs to customers.
- Work with customers to understand their concerns and accurately diagnose issue.
- Handle any customer concerns in a professional manner.
- Answer phone and assist customers when possible or direct customer to correct team member
- Assist with customers on the sales floor when sales staff are busy.
- Be familiar with the company’s POS and online system to complete sales, returns, exchanges and online sales.
- Help maintain a positive work environment.
Your ability to adapt to various situations, environment, challenges, job duties and work schedules will be crucial to your success.
- One year minimum experience in bike repair and assembly
- Team player and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Great time management
- Ability to work independently
- English language (written and verbal) required
- French language considered a plus
Scooteretti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.