- Available in-store
- Available online
Riese Muller Culture GT
The 2020 Riese Muller Culture GT, like most of the Riese Muller electric bike lineup, is focused on a comfortable ride, whether you want to commute to work, pick up groceries or just travel around town in style. With a full suspension setup and step thru frame geometry, even the roughest streets will feel silky smooth.
There are two different drivetrain options on the Riese Muller Culture GT to choose from, a traditional 11 speed derailleur (Touring model) and the Enviolo continuous shifting rear hub (Vario model), which not only offers intuitive, simple gear shifting, but is also paired with a Gates carbon belt drive for a virtually maintenance free, silky smooth and quiet drivetrain.
The Bosch Performance CX motor fitted at the heart of this Riese Muller electric bike has plenty of torque for effortless acceleration and great hill climbing ability. Paired with the neatly integrated Bosch Powertube 500 battery to offer over 105km’s of range between charges.
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 500
- Display: Bosch Intuvia or Bosch Smartphone Hub
- Estimated Range: Up to 105 Km's
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, 100mm travel
- Fork: Suntour XCR32 Air, tapered, black
- Crankset: Riese & Müller, 170mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano or Enviolo, depending on model
- Shifter: Shimano or Enviolo, depending on model
- Wheels: Rodi Tryp35, 27,5"
- Tires: Schwalbe Almotion 55-584 Reflex
- Brakes: Magura MT4
- Handlebars: Humpert ergotec Trekking, 31,8 mm, Alu
- Stem: Humpert ergotec Charisma, 90 mm, 20°
- Saddle: Selle Royal New Lookin Moderate
- Seatpost: Satori Trident
- Pedals: VP-191
- Lights: Front: Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ-XS T, Rear: Busch & Müller Toplight 2C LED
- Fenders: SKS A65R
- Rear Carrier: Integrated, racktime snapit system
- Kickstand: Pletscher Comp 40 Flex
- Lock: ABUS Bordo Plus Alarm
- Weight: 29.8 kg / 66 lbs