- Available in-store
- Available online
Tern Vektron S10
The 2019 Tern Vektron S10 is the the world’s first folding electric bike powered by the award winning Bosch mid drive system. This folding bike is offers the most pleasurable folding bike riding experience compared to any other folding bike we have ever tried.
Each Tern Vektron S10 come fully equipped with lot’s of premium quality components which makes this ebike ideal for those looking to commute to work, travel or even just zip around the city discovering new sites.
Portability without sacrificing quality. The Vektron S10 was designed by a team of folding bike experts at Tern electric bikes, who go together to build one thing and one thing only, an ultra reliable electric folding bike that feels human. The result is the Vektron.
Powering the Tern Vektron S10 is the the Bosch Active Active Line Plus drive unit and Bosch 400Wh Powerpack lithium Ion battery that produces more than enough power in a folding bike and more than enough range for all riders to go up to 130Km’s between recharges! Now that’s impressive.
Unlike most folding bikes and certainly most electric folding bikes the Tern Vektron S10 was designed around the one size fits most concept which means that this folding bike easily adjusts for riders who are between 4’10” – 6’5″. The one size fits most concept makes the premium aluminum alloy frame incredibly rigid which offers riders a smooth, comfortable and very responsive riding experience without any slop or twitching found on most folding bikes. Handling is superb in all weather and road conditions so you’ll never have to worry about not being able to ride your Vektron when conditions are less than desirable.
The Vektron S10 has a unique folding design which allows for the bike to be folded in half, handlebars to be easily dropped, seat post to be dropped for easy, quick and secure transport. The bike also comes equipped with numerous standard options not found on other bikes such as integrated high intensity lighting, dual lever seatpost, rear pannier rack, fenders, Pletscher kickstand, Ergon premium handlebar grips, Shimano Deore 10 speed derailleur, Magura hydraulic disc brakes paired with Schwalbe Big Apple tires for safety and puncture resistance.
- Motor: Bosch Active Plus
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 400
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Estimated Range : Up to 130 km (80 miles)
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: Vektron G2 Frame
- Fork: Tern Tarsus, 6061-Al, hydroformed
- Crankset: Vektron custom, forged 6061-AL crankarm
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 10 Speed
- Shifter: Shimano Deore
- Wheels: 20″ Kinetix Comp with Novatec hubs
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Apple 20″ x 2.15″ (55-406)
- Brakes: Magura MT4
- Handlebar: Kinetix Comp, double-butted 6061-Al
- Stem: Tern Andros, dual lever adjustable, patented technology
- Saddle: Tern Porter+ with PrimeGel padding
- Seatpost: Tern Telescopic, with Syntace dual clamps
- Pedals: MKS EZY
- Lighting: Front: Tern Valo Direct, integrated, 41 lux/150 lumens, Rear: Herrmans H-Trace
- Fenders: SKS, stainless hardware
- Rear Carrier: Atlas Rack, integrated 8 point mounting
- Kickstand: URSUS MOOI, rear mount
- Lock: Optional
- Weight: 22.1 kg / 48.6 lbs