- Available in-store
- Available online
Riese Muller Supercharger2
The 2020 Riese Muller Supercharger2 is the perfect companion for long distance riding and touring as well as riding through the urban environment.
The all new, smaller and lighter, Gen4 Bosch Performance CX mid drive system of this Riese Muller electric bike has a high torque output to climb hills effortlessly, or give you extra power through rough terrain, even when the bike is fully loaded with your touring gear. The dual Bosch Powertube batteries bring the maximum range up to 210 km of range.
Whether you are going on a weekend leisure ride or tackling dirt roads on a multi-day touring trip, the Riese Muller Supercharger2 will conquer everything in front of it with ease while keeping the rider always comfortable and fatigue-free. Available with three different drivetrain configurations to choose from, the Supercharger2 GT Touring model features a fast-shifting Shimano XT 11 speed derailleur, while the GT Vario has the Enviolo continuous shifting internal hub gear paired with Gates Carbon Belt drive for smooth gearing and a virtually maintenance-free setup and the top of the range GT Rohloff model features the bombproof Rohloff 14 speed electronic hub gear for unrivalled reliability and fast shifting with a huge 530% gear range.
The front and rear lights are always on hand, meaning you can be easily seen both day and night. Other accessories as standard include custom-made fenders and rear rack, rear light and an Abus Bordo lock. This bike is ready to ride right out of the box, all you need to do is add your pannier bags and set off.
The frame mounted motor and batteries of the Supercharger2 makes sure the centre of gravity is in between the wheels to make the bike stable and predictable. It feels like a traditional bike, but with all the excitement and ease of an e-bike.
We invite you to come into Scooteretti for a test drive. The Riese Muller Supercharge2 will put a smile on your face.
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX Gen4
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 500 x2
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Estimated Range: Up to 210 km
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20mph)
- Frame: Aluminium
- Fork: Suntour Aion, Air, tapered, 100mm
- Crankset: FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano, Enviolo or Rohloff, Depending on Model
- Shifter: Shimano, Enviolo or Rohloff, Depending on Model
- Wheels: Rodi Tryp35, 27,5"
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X 62-584 Reflex
- Brakes: Magura MT4/5
- Handlebars: Humpert ergotec ErgoXXL, 31,8 mm
- Stem: Humpert ergotec Barracuda Evo, 90 mm, 20°
- Saddle: Selle Royal New Lookin Moderate Male
- Seatpost: Cane Creek Thudbuster ST
- Pedals: VP-183
- Lights: Front: Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ-X E, Rear: Busch & Müller Toplight 2C LED
- Fenders: SKS 65
- Rear Carrier: Riese & Muller
- Kickstand: Pletcher Comp 40 Flex
- Lock: ABUS Bordo Plus
- Weight: 29.7 kg / 65.4 lbs