- Available in-store
- Available online
The 2019 Stromer ST3 is a brand new model in the Stromer electric bike range. Equipped with award-winning OMNI system the Stromer ST3 connects your electric bike to the OMNI cloud-based portal via a global GSM network.
Yes, it’s true; you can now have constant contact with your bike via the OMNI APP for IOS and Android devices. Direct connectivity to you bike remotely means you can remotely tune settings, activate anti-theft, locate your bike via intelligent GPS, get firmware updates remotely, receive and send service reports and schedule maintenance along with locking out the motor making riding impossible. Now that’s intelligence!
While the Stromer ST3 is loaded with the OMNI system, it’s also an incredible riding machine. Powered by the brand new SYNO drive II motor that produces a whopping 44Nm of instant torque, a maximum power output of 820W and a top speed of 45 km/h! Now that’s enough power and speed to put a smile on anyone’s face!
Feeding the ST3 is a new series of Li-Ion batteries that puts the Stromer in a league of its own by offering a range of up to 180 km’s between recharges on the 48-Volt lithium-ion batteries contain up to an impressive 983Wh of energy. The battery is discreetly hidden within the down tube and allows the battery to be removed for charging or charged directly on the bike.
High-quality components come standard on the bike, such as a hydroformed aluminum frame, Shimano XT 11 speed derailleur, TRP hydraulic disc brakes, custom alloy fenders, custom Racktime rack, integrated lights as well as the Stromer daytime running light, USB charging port, custom saddle, Pletscher kickstand. Stromer has worked exclusively with Pirelli to create the custom cycle-e tires specifically for the new range of bikes, as well as increasing the wheel diameter from 26″ to 27.5″ to offer much better rolling resistance, comfort, and grip.
- Motor: SYNO Drive II, 44Nm, max 820W power
- Battery: 48 Volt 814Wh or 983Wh Lithium Ion
- Display: OMNI based, global GSM network based
- Estimated Range: Up to 180 km, with 983Wh battery
- Maximum Speed: 45 km/h (28 mph)
- Frame: Aluminum 6061
- Fork: Stromer Aluminium
- Crankset: Stromer FSA Gossamer 52T
- Drivetrain: Shimano XT/SLX 11 Speed 11-42
- Shifter: Microshift 11 Speed
- Wheels: Stromer Aluminium
- Tires: Stromer by Pirelli Cycl-e
- Brakes: Stromer HD942 by TRP
- Handlebars: Stromer Aluminium
- Stem: Stromer Aluminium
- Saddle: Stromer Custom
- Seatpost: Stromer Aluminium
- Pedals: Stromer Aluminium platform
- Lights: Front: Roxim Z4E Pro & Stromer DRL, Rear: Roxim R3E
- Fenders: Stromer Custom Alloy
- Rear Carrier: Stromer Racktime
- Kickstand: Pletschler
- Lock: Via smartphone App
- Weight: 29.2 kg / 64.4 lbs