- Available in-store
- Available online
Riese Muller Supercharger GH Vario
The 2020 Riese Muller Supercharger GH Vario, equipped with dual Powertube batteries from Bosch, which makes for something truly unique and eye-catching. With the greatest distance achievable on a hardtail, coupled with the best available components for an electric bike, the Supercharger is brimming with quality and adventure.
The 2020 Riese Muller Supercharger GH Vario is the first e-bike to combine the incredible power and efficiency of the Bosch Performance CX mid-drive motor with the discreet integration technology of the Bosch Powertube 500 battery. Its true potential comes with its ability to install the batteries within both the top tube and the down tube, netting you 1000Wh of power, or nearly 210km of range on a full charge and ideal riding conditions. With the option for long tours, camping, or urban exploration, you can rest assured the motor with 75Nm of torque will handle virtually any obstacle or road condition you can imagine. If you’re willing to go the distances, you’ll be happy to know the centrally-mounted anti-glare Intuvia display will track all the essential information of your ride including the current speed, remaining charge, odometer, trip, shift-up indicator, time, and an intelligent remaining distance calculator based on your current ride. The display can be upgraded to the Bosch Kiox, which is a color display with added training and fitness features as well as Bluetooth compatibility.
The Riese Muller Supercharger GH Vario is designed for individuals looking for hassle-free comfort with the super smooth and maintenance-free operation of the Enviolo continuous hub system with Gates carbon belt drive, and greater stopping via the Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes.
Standard equipment includes front and rear Busch and Muller lights, SKS fenders, rear rack, kickstand, Suntour Aion front suspension fork, Abus Bordo folding lock, Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension seat post, and a maximum cargo capacity of 160kg (353lbs).
For any additional questions about all the available options, give us a call or e-mail. We also invite you to come to see us at Scooteretti and test drive and have us custom build you a Riese Muller Supercharger GH Vario.
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 500 x 2 (1000 Wh)
- Display: Bosch Intuvia or Kiox
- Estimated Range: Up to 210 km's
- Maximum Speed: 32km/h (20mph)
- Frame: Hydroformed Aluminium
- Fork: Suntour Aion, Air, tapered, 100mm
- Crankset: FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm
- Drivetrain: Enviolo with Gates Carbon Belt Drive
- Shifter: Enviolo
- Wheels: Rodi Tryp35, 27,5"
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X 62-584 Reflex
- Brakes: Magura MT4 Depending on model
- Handlebars: Humpert
- Stem: Humpert
- Saddle: Selle Royal
- Seatpost: Cane Creek Thudbuster ST
- Pedals: VP-538
- Lights: Front: Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ-X E, Rear: Busch & Müller Toplight Mini LED
- Fenders: SKS B65 R
- Rear Carrier: Riese & Muller custom
- Kickstand: Pletscher Comp 18 Flex
- Lock: Abus Bordo Plus
- Weight: 29.1 kg / 64 lbs