- Available in-store
- Available online
Riese Muller Roadster
The 2019 Riese Muller Roadster is designed with a focus on minimal weight with a sleek traditional looking frame fitted with reliable components and practicality. The Roadster is the perfect Riese Muller electric bike for life in the city.
The rigid frame and the low rolling resistance tires of the Riese Muller Roadster offer lightning fast acceleration and extended battery range, whilst the powerful Magura hydraulic disc brakes will bring you to a stop quickly and in safety, even on wet roads. Streets around the city aren’t always silky smooth, so the Roadser has been fitted with a 40mm suspension fork and a suspension seatpost to ensure a comfortable ride. Available in three different models, a standard 1o speed derailleur set up (Touring model), an 11 speed electronic internal hub gearing paired with a carbon belt drive for easier shifting and less maintenance (Urban model). Finally the GT Urban model features the same drivetrain as the Urban, but is fitted with wider tires for an extra bit of added comfort, and included as standard it a rear carrier rack.
Everyday practicality of the Riese Muller Roadster certainly hasn’t been overlooked among its style and performance, as colour matched fenders, integrated lights and Abus shield lock are included as standard, while the option to add a custom made rear pannier rack and front cargo tray is also available to ensure you always have the space available to carry any cargo you need.
The Riese Muller Roadster is a blend of urban style with excellent performance and German build quality, while also being incredibly practical for everyday tasks. A perfect bike to handle everyday life in urban environments.
- Motor: Bosch Active Plus
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 500
- Display: Bosch Intuvia / Purion
- Estimated Range: Up to 160km
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: Aluminium 6061
- Fork: Suntour NCX 28"
- Crankset: Riese & Müller, 170mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano 10s or Alfine Di2, depending on model
- Shifter: Shimano 10s or Alfine Di2, depending on model
- Wheels: Mach1 650, 28" or 27.5", depending on model
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One or Schwalbe Almotion, depending on model
- Brakes: Magura MT4
- Handlebars: FSA V-Drive, 31,8 mm, Alu
- Stem: FSA V-Drive, 80 mm, +/-17°
- Saddle: Selle Royal Shadow
- Seatpost: Satori Elegance LT
- Pedals: VP-183
- Lights: Front: Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ-XS, Rear: Busch & Müller XelTec LED
- Fenders: SKS A45
- Rear Carrier: Optional Riese & Müller
- Kickstand: Pletscher Comp 40 Flex
- Lock: ABUS Shield
- Weight: 21.9 kg / 48 lbs