- Available in-store
- Available online
Riese Muller Roadster Mixte
For 2019, the Riese Muller Roadster Mixte has been designed to focus on minimal weight with a sleek low top tube frame fitted with reliable components. The Roadster Mixte is the perfect Riese Muller electric bike for navigating the urban environment.
Practicality in the everyday use of the Riese Muller Roadster Mixte certainly hasn’t been overlooked among its style and performance, as integrated lights, colour matched fenders and an Abus shield lock are all included with the bike as standard, while options to add a custom madefront cargo tray or rear pannier rack are also available to ensure there’s always space available for any cargo you need to carry.
The rigid frame and the low rolling resistance tires of the Riese Muller Roadster Mixte offer lightning fast acceleration while contributing to pedalling efficiency and extended battery range, whilst the powerful Magura hydraulic disc brakes will bring you to a stop quickly and in safety, even on wet roads. Roads around town can sometimes be in less than ideal condition, so the Roadser Mixte has been fitted with a 40mm suspension fork and a suspension seatpost to ensure a smooth and comfortable ride. Available in three different models, a standard 1o speed derailleur set up (Touring model), an 11 speed electronic internal hub gearing paired with a carbon belt drive for easier shifting and less maintenance (Urban model). Finally the GT Urban model features the same drivetrain as the Urban, but is fitted with wider tires for an extra bit of added comfort, and included as standard it a rear carrier rack.
A blend of urban style with excellent performance and German build quality, while also being incredibly practical for everyday tasks, the Riese Muller Roadster Mixte is a perfect bike to handle everyday life in urban environments.
- Motor: Bosch Active Plus
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 500
- Display: Bosch Intuvia / Purion
- Estimated Range: Up to 160km
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame : Aluminium 6061
- Fork: Suntour NCX 28"
- Crankset: Riese & Müller, 170mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano 10s or Alfine Di2, depending on model
- Shifter: Shimano 10s or Alfine Di2, depending on model
- Wheels: Mach1 650, 28" or 27.5", depending on model
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One or Schwalbe Almotion, depending on model
- Brakes: Magura MT4
- Handlebar: FSA V-Drive, 31,8 mm, Alu
- Stem: FSA V-Drive, 80 mm, +/-17°
- Saddle: Selle Royal Shadow
- Seatpost: Satori Elegance LT
- Pedals: VP-183
- Lights: Front: Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ-XS, Rear: Busch & Müller XelTec LED
- Fenders: SKS A45
- Rear Carrier: Optional Riese & Müller
- Kickstand: Pletscher Comp 40 Flex
- Lock: ABUS Shield
- Weight: 21.9 kg / 48 lbs