- Available in-store
- Available online
Riese Muller Packster 40
The 2020 Riese Muller Packster 40 electric cargo bike is what what the industry has been waiting for. 20cm shorter than the Packster 60 for a slightly more compact ride! Designed by the world renowned German bicycle brand Riese & Muller electric bikes, the Packster 40 is built to a higher standard. Each bike is custom made to the customers specifications and fitted with accessories that meet that riders specific needs. With numerous options available the Riese Muller Packster 40 is truly a bespoke electric bike.
With a premium brand like Riese & Müller one can quickly come to appreciate that the Packster 40 is built around a custom aluminum frame for incredible strength, rigidity and most importantly a high load capacity of up to 160 kg (350 lbs)! Riding this electric cargo bike is like no other, the ride is responsive secure and most importantly fun!
Whether you are transporting cargo for deliveries, going to the local market or dropping the kids off at school, the Packster 40 will change the way you commute. Ditch the car and public transportation and travel on your schedule, have fun and never worry about not having enough power even if fully loaded.
Powering this cargo bike is the new Bosch Performance Series CX mid drive for amazing hill climbing ability paired with a 500Wh lithium battery that offers up to 100 km’s of range between recharges. For even more range or for carrying heavier loads or constant hill climbing the optional 2nd battery can be mounted to the bike that will double the capacity to a 1000Wh!
Customizing the Riese Muller Packster 40 to your specific needs is fun. From adding additional battery power, to various basis cargo box configurations. Building your Packster is easy and fun with the assistance of one of our specially training Riese & Müller experts on staff.
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 500, optional second battery available
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Estimated Range: Up to 100 km's (62 miles) per battery
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: Hydroformed Aluminium
- Fork: Suntour XCM32 20", 70mm
- Crankset: Riese & Müller, 170 mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano 10s or Enviolo, depending on model
- Shifter: Shimano 10s or Enviolo, depending on model
- Wheels: Alex MD30, 20″ Front & Alex MD30, 26″ Rear
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben Plus
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga Comp HD-500
- Handlebar: FSA V-Drive, 31,8 mm, Alu
- Stem: FSA V-Drive, 80 mm, +/-17°
- Saddle: Selle Royal New Lookin Moderate
- Seatpost: Cane Creek Thudbuster ST
- Pedals: VP-191
- Lights: Front: Supernova E3 E-Bike, Rear: Busch & Müller Toplight Mini LED
- Fenders: SKS 65
- Rear Carrier: Optional Riese & Müller
- Kickstand: Double leg kickstand Packster, integrated
- Lock: Abus Shield
- Weight: 29.9 kg / 66 lbs