- Available in-store
- Available online
Riese Muller Load 60
The Riese Muller Load 60 is the full suspension cargo R&M electric bike. Its function and performance are identical with one major difference; the superior comfort and control available with the front suspension fork and rear shock. The seatpost and geometry are adjustable to any rider between 5 feet and 6’2″ which makes the Load very flexible and ideal for sharing. You can haul 100kg of your desired cargo effortlessly thanks to the incredible torque of the Bosch motor, and the longevity of the Bosch Battery. This cargo e-bike is ideal for anyone looking to alleviate their dependence on the car, long tours, camping, delivery services, hauling, or even running an ice-cream business!
Riese Muller has decided to outfit one of the best cargo electric bicycles with the industry leading Bosch Performance mid-drive motor. The motor provides smooth acceleration and can climb steep hills under a full load without so much as breaking a sweat thanks to its 75Nm of available torque. Coming standard with the Bosch 500Wh Powerpack, the Load will reach up to and over 100km of autonomy on a full charge and in ideal riding conditions. If that isn’t enough, this is one of the few electric bikes capable of upgrading to a second 500Wh Powerpack to double your distance. The motor will pull energy from both equally so there is no need to swap them out if one discharges first. You can also charge both at the same time by plugging into the bike directly. The centrally mounted anti-glare Intuvia display will illuminate all pertinent ride information such as odometer, speed, charge, shift indicator, and an intelligent remaining distance calculator based on your current ride; all of which is easily accessible through the left handlebar mounted thumb controller.
The Riese Muller Load 60 lends its name to both the copious customization options, and the fact that it is loaded with premium performance components. The major difference between the 2 available models of the Load is the traditional Shimano Deore XT 11-speed derailleur (Touring model) and the Enviolo continuous shifting hub (Vario model). The R&M Control Technology with full suspension 70mm Suntour fork and X-Fusion Glyde shock, 20” and 26” Schwalbe Big Ben Plus tires front and back, respectively, Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes, mudguards, front and rear Busch and Muller lights, 4 classy colour options, rear-tire mounted frame lock with optional Abus Bordo folding lock and an optional rear rack for additional storage capacity. The front bucket is highly customizable, so we encourage you to give us a call to narrow down the exact model of the Load that would meet your needs.
We invite you to come to see us at Scooteretti and test drive The Riese Muller Load 60.
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 500, optional 2nd 500Wh battery (1000Wh)
- Display: Bosch Intuvia or Kiox
- Estimated Range: Up to 105km's per battery
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: Aluminium 6061
- Fork: Suntour XCM32 20″ 70mm / Rear Shock: X-Fusion Glyde
- Crankset: FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano XT or Enviolo, depending on model
- Shifter: Shimano XT or Enviolo, depending on model
- Wheels: Alex MD30: (20”) front, (26”) rear
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben Plus Reflex: 55-406 front, 55-559 rear
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga Comp HD-500, disc brake
- Handlebars: FSA V-Drive, 31.8 mm Aluminum
- Stem: Riese & Müller, adjustable height and angle
- Saddle: Selle Royal New Lookin Moderate
- Seatpost: JD/Riese & Muller Aluminum 34.9 x 430mm
- Pedals: VP-183
- Lights: Front: Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ-X, Rear: Busch & Müller Secula plus
- Fenders: SKS A65R
- Rear Carrier: Riese & Muller Rack Optional
- Kickstand: Double Leg Stand Load
- Lock: Abus Shield
- Weight: 36.5 kg / 80 lbs
- Optional Accessories: Cargo Box Sidewalls, tarpaulin cover, child cover, child double seat, additional 130cm chain lock, rear carrier, additional Bosch 500Wh battery