- Available in-store
- Available online
Riese Muller Homage
The 2019 Riese Muller Homage electric bike sports both premium styling and comfort, with the option of choosing from three drivetrain configurations. Conceived as an all-around multi-purpose urban explorer, the full-suspension step-thru frame makes for one of the most comfortable commuter e-bikes under the Riese Muller Elecric Bike umbrella.
The Riese Muller Homage is fitted with one of the most durable and efficient motors in the e-bike industry; the Bosch Performance CX. With enough power and torque to get you from 0 to cruising speed in seconds, the Bosch motor makes short work of the steepest inclines in and around your city. The 500Wh integrated Powertube has an estimated range of up to 120km between charges, with a recharge time of ~4 hours, allowing you to circumnavigate your city without breaking a sweat. The large, centrally mounted anti-glare Intuvia display provides all the essential read-outs of your ride including assist level, remaining charge, speed, odometer, average speed, trip, and shift indicator to achieve optimal battery performance.
Coming standard with the Homage is the front and rear fender and lights, integrated pannier rack with Abus lock, and full suspension. You also have the option of a Shimano 11 speed drivetrain (GT Touring model), the super responsive Enviolo continuous shifting system (GT Vario model) or the ultra-durable 14-speed Rohloff electonic hub gear drivetrain (GX Rohloff model) with extended gearing range providing the greatest control over your cadence and requiring virtually no maintenance for thousands of miles. Coupling a premium drivetrain, motor and battery with all the creature comforts you can fit on a bike makes the Riese and Muller Homage the best all-round premium e-bike available from Germany.
We invite you to come see us at Scooteretti and test drive the Riese Muller Homage.
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 500
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Estimated Range: Up to 120km
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, 100mm travel
- Fork: Suntour Aion Air, Tapered, 100mm
- Shock: X-Fusion O2
- Crankset: Riese & Müller, 170mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano XT, Enviolo or Rohloff Speedhub E-14, depending on model
- Shifter: Shimano XT, Enviolo or Rohloff Speedhub E-14, depending on model
- Wheels: Rodi Tryp35, 27,5"
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto X 27.5″ / Schwalbe Rock Razor 27.5"
- Brakes: Magura MT4
- Handlebar: Humpert ergotec ErgoXXL, 31,8 mm
- Stem: Humpert ergotec Charisma, 90 mm, 20°
- Saddle: Selle Royal New Lookin Moderate
- Seatpost: Satori Trident
- Pedals: VP-191
- Lights: Front: Supernova M99 Mini Pro-25, Rear: Supernova M99
- Fenders: SKS A65R
- Rear Carrier: integrated, racktime snapit system
- Kickstand: Pletscher Comp 40 Flex
- Lock: ABUS Bordo Plus Alarm
- Weight: 29.1 kg / 64 lbs