- Available in-store
- Available online
Riese Muller Delite Touring
The 2019 Riese Muller Delite Touring dual suspension electric bike lives up to the unmatched reputation of German engineering. Each bike is equipped with top of the line accessories that will make your ride reliable, comfortable and practical. Its 27.5″ wheels and strong frame make the Delite an agile, responsive and comfortable e-bike for those long trips in the saddle. With several options available, there is bound to be a Riese Muller Delite model that will suit your riding needs and style.
The Bosch Performance Series CX mid-drive system gives amazing acceleration and hill-climbing abilities, even when the bike is fully loaded with your touring gear. Two lithium-ion 500Wh batteries come as standard. In other words, this incredibly comfortable dual-suspension e-bike can not only float over any terrain you throw at it, but it will also keep up for double the distance of most other e-bikes. That means up to 210 kms of range between charging!
Available with two different drivetrain configurations to choose from, the Delite GT Touring model features a fast-shifting Shimano XT 11 speed derailleur, while the Delite GT Vario has the Eviolo continuous shifting internal hub gear paired with Gates Carbon Belt drive for smooth gearing and a virtually maintenance-free setup.
Whether you are going to work through the urban streets or tackling rouged trails on a multi-day touring trip, the Riese & Müller Delite will conquer everything with ease. Coming standard with custom made fenders and a rear rack, front and rear lights, and an Abus Bordo lock, this bike is ready to ride right out of the box.
The frame-mounted motor and batteries of the Riese Muller Delite Touring keep the center of gravity in between the wheels to give you the feeling of riding a traditional bike, but with all the thrill of the e-bike. We invite you to come and meet Scooteretti’s specially trained staff for a test drive. The Riese Muller Delite Touring will put a big smile on your face, guaranteed.
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 500 (x2)
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Estimated Range: Up to 210 km's
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: Aluminium, 100mm travel
- Fork: Suntour Aion, Air, tapered, 100mm
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion O2
- Crankset: FSA/Riese&Müller, 170 mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano or Enviolo, Depending on model
- Shifter: Shimano or Enviolo, Depending on model
- Wheels: Rodi Tryp35, 27,5"
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto X
- Brakes: Magura MT4 Disc Brakes
- Handlebar: Humpert Ergotec ErgoXXL, 31.8 mm
- Stem: Humpert Ergotec Charisma, 90 mm, 20˚
- Saddle: Ergon SMC4-L Gel
- Seat Post: Satori Trident
- Pedals: VP-191
- Lights: Front: Supernova M99 Mini Pro-25, Rear: Supernova M99, integrated brake light
- Fenders: SKS A65R
- Rear Carrier: Riese & Müller
- Kickstand: Pletcher Comp 40 Flex
- Lock: ABUS Bordo Plus Alarm
- Weight : 31.2 kg / 69 lbs