- Available in-store
- Available online
Riese Muller Charger
The 2020 Riese Muller Charger is powered by the top of the line Bosch CX drive system and features the integrated Powertube lithium battery in the frame. The engineers at Riese & Muller Electric Bikes have done it again and created a truly unique electric bicycle for both commuting and urban exploration. With 2 distinct models to choose from, as well as different colors and sizes, the Charger has a configuration for everyone from the daily commuter, urban explorer, or weekend warrior.
The Bosch motor and battery system of the Riese Muller Charger works in tandem to achieve remarkable performance and incredible longevity with the option to extend your range to nearly 210km’s in ideal riding conditions with an optional secondary battery. Each model comes standard with a powerful CX drive unit that produces 75Nm of torque to guarantee ease and great pleasure wherever you may find yourself biking. The centrally mounted Intuvia display provides all the essential metrics of your ride including speed, charge, odometer, trip, shift indicator, and intelligent remaining distance calculator based on your current ride.
The Charger is available in 2 configurations designed to excel at various activities. The GT Touring is ideal for daily use in variable terrain thanks to the Shimano 11-Speed derailleur, 2.4 inch Super Moto-X tires with puncture resistance, and a suspension fork to absorb road vibrations. The GT Vario provides a hassle and maintenance-free ride via the Enviolo continuous hub gears and Gates carbon belt drive system.
For any additional questions about all the available options, give us a call or e-mail. We also invite you to come see us at Scooteretti and test drive The Riese Muller Charger.
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 500
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Estimated Range: Up to 105 km's per Battery
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame : Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: Suntour Aion, Air, tapered, 100mm
- Crankset: FSA/Riese & Müller, 170mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano or Enviolo, depending on model
- Shifter: Shimano or Enviolo, depending on model
- Wheels: Rodi Tryp35, 27,5"
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto X 62-584
- Brakes: Hydraulic Discs: Shimano XT or Magura MT4, depending on model
- Handlebar: Humpert Ergotec ErgoXXL, 31.8mm
- Stem: Humpert Ergotec Charisma, 90mm, 20˚
- Saddle: Selle Royal Lookin Moderate
- Seat Post: Cane Creek Thudbuster ST
- Pedals: VP-538
- Lights: Front: Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ-X E, Rear: Busch & Müller Toplight Mini LED
- Fenders: SKS B65
- Rear Carier: Riese & Müller
- Kickstand : Pletscher Comp 18 Flex
- Lock: ABUS Bordo Plus
- Weight: 26.4 kg / 58.2 lbs