- Available in-store
- Available online
Riese Muller Charger Mixte
The Riese Muller Charger Mixte is part of this German brands luxury Bespoke electric bicycle collection. A smaller framed step thru version of the Charger, the Charger Mixte is a great all around E-bike, whether you want it to commute to work in the city, to go for ride around the countryside or go on a multi-day tour. This premium bespoke e-bike offers all the options to perfectly fit your needs and riding style.
The Riese & Muller Charger Mixte has a multi-award-winning design and quality features that you can only love. The Charger Mixte models come with a comfortable frame geometry, for a more upright riding position and 27.5” wheels to guarantee the ultimate in riding pleasure. The elevated chainstays allow for the option of a conventional chain/derailleur system (GT Touring model), or for the amazing low maintenance ultra-quiet Gates belt drive/Enviolo (GH Vario model) shifting system that offers continuous, internal hub gearing to make sure you can always pedal in comfort and precision. The high torque Bosch Performance CX mid drive motor system is a perfect match for the Charger Mixte. It will transport the rider with ease up to 32 km/h under assist or it will make hill climbing close to effortless, while the Powertube 500Wh battery gives a range of over 110 Km’s between recharges.
The Riese Muller Charger Mixte is designed to give the best versatility in an e-bike. Its powerful hydraulic disc brakes offer controlled braking, even while carrying heavy loads. The level of sportiness, precise handling and luxurious comfort of the Charger Mixte will please even the most experienced cyclist. Like with any Riese & Müller electric bicycles, the staff at Scooteretti will help you customize the Charger Mixte based on your needs. From frame size, color, to derailleur or hub gearing and suspension options… the Riese Muller Charger Mixte will be perfectly suited to the way you ride.
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 500
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Estimated Range: Up to 135 km
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame : Aluminium Step Thru
- Fork: Suntour Aion, Air, tapered, 100mm
- Crankset: FSA/Riese & Müller, 170mm
- Drivetrain: Enviolo or Shimano, depending on model
- Shifter: Enviolo or Shimano, depending on model
- Wheels: Rodi Tryp35, 27,5"
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto X
- Brakes: Hydraulic Discs: Shimano XT / Magura MT4
- Handlebar: Humpert Ergotec ErgoXXL, 31.8mm
- Stem: Humpert: Ergotec Charisma, 90mm, 20˚
- Saddle: Selle Royal New Lookin Moderate
- Seat Post: Cane Creek Thudbuster ST
- Pedals: VP-191
- Lights: Front: Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ-X E, Rear: Busch & Müller Toplight 2C LED
- Fenders: SKS B65
- Rear Carrier: Riese & Müller
- Kickstand: Pletscher Comp 18 Flex
- Lock: ABUS Bordo Plus Folding Lock
- Weight: 26.8 kg / 59.1 lbs