Rebel Gravel X
The 2018 Rebel Gravel X by Easy Motion is certainly going to one of the hottest electric bicycles for riders who prefer a drop bar setup. The Rebel Gravel X is perfect for those riders who have been thinking of going electric to commute to work but wanted something that feels more like their road bike or touring bike. Well the Gravel X is the answer. This ebike is perfect for the week-end warrior or the urban commuter.
Powered by the Yamaha PW drive unit and 400Wh battery this bike gives more than enough power to the rider without feeling like you are being propelled by an overpowered drive system. Best of all the bike is an absolute pleasure to ride without any assistance for those who want their workouts to be 100% human. With 4 levels of pedal assist and sensors measuring cadence, speed and torque this bikes feels totally human.
With a range of 105 Km’s / 65 miles between recharges and an assist speed of up to 32 Kph / 20 Mph your commutes and rides up hills will be exhilarating and loads of fun. Travel faster and further on this electric bike.
What would a great bike be without some pretty decent components? Well the Easy Motion Rebel Gravel X comes standard with Shimano 105 front and rear 2 x 11 derailleurs and shifters, Shimano 140mm disc brakes and Shimano wheelsets for a ride that is sure to impress even the most picky rider.
The engineers at BH / Easy Motion fitted the bike with mounts for rear panniers, wider semi slick 38mm tires for practical and reliable use. All backed up by an industry leading 5 year warranty you can rest assured knowing that the Rebel Gravel X will be here for years to come.
- Frame: Aluminium Sport Alloy 28″ internal cable routing
- Fork: Ultralight Alloy
- Motor: Yamaha PW 250 Watt /80Nm
- Battery: Yamaha Power Pack 400 Wh
- Battery Lock: Integrated
- Pedal Assist: 4 Levels + Off Mode
- Top Speed: 32 Kph (20 Mph)
- Computer: Yamaha LCD
- Brakes Front: Shimano RS305 140mm, Disc Brake
- Brakes Rear: Shimano RS305 140mm, Disc Brakes
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 11 Speed
- Crankset: FSA 50/34T
- Rear Cassette: Shimano 105 11sp (11-28T)
- Chain: KMC X11
- Handlebars: BH Oversize Road 420 Compact
- Wheelset: Shimano RX31, 700C
- Tires: Schwalbe G-one 700X38C
- Pedals: Alloy
- Grips: BH padded
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa 3
- Seatpost : Alloy 31.6
- Colour: Black
- Frame Sizes: Medium 50cm (19.7″)
- Charger: Yamaha Rapid Charge
- Battery Warranty: 2 years
- Electronics Warranty: 5 years