- Available in-store
- Available online
Moustache Friday 28.1
The 2019 Moustache Friday 28.1 has been designed as the perfect electric bike for everyday life in the urban environment, combining a sporty yet very comfortable riding position with a stylish design and all the premium features needed to make riding this bike around the city an immense pleasure. The design focuses on bringing down the weight to produce a nimble handling and efficient e-bike. All of these features put together make the Friday 28.1 the perfect bike for those looking to do the Monday to Friday commute, run daily errands or simply travel around the city in total comfort.
At the heart of the Moustache Friday 28.1 is the industry proven Bosch Active Line Plus motor, with its light weight and high power output enabling you to conquer any street, no matter how steep, while also allowing you to cruise through the urban environment with the upmost efficiency allowing maximum range from the Bosch Powerpack 400.
Innovative components like the Moustache Quick Park stem, which enables the handlebars to be turned to a 90 degree angle in an instant, perfect for storing your Moustache Friday 28.1 in a corridor or tight space. The custom made Flexbar Handlebar works together with the suspension seatpost to dampen vibrations from the road, turning even the roughest streets into a silky smooth ride. The neatly integrated rear pannier rack accommodates a wide range of luggage options and also includes quick release mounts for Ortlieb QL3 bags. Also fitted to the bike as standard are high powered LED lights, a kickstand and Aluminium tubular fenders.
Other premium components like Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, Continental tires and Shimano 9 speed drive train instill rider confidence to offer a stable and safe riding experience in all conditions.
- Motor: Bosch Active Plus
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 400
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Estimated Range: Up to 130km
- Maximum Speed : 32km/h (20mph)
- Frame: 6061 T4 T6 alloy - specific variable thickness extruded tubes - Polished welds
- Fork: Aluminium 6061 T4 T6, lightweight and precise
- Drivetrain: Shimano Acera 9 speed, 42x11/36
- Shifter: Shimano Rapidfire 9S
- Wheels: Alex Semi-profiled 700C rims, Shimano hubs - 32 holes - Centerlock
- Tires: Continental Contact Speed 700x42
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes
- Handlebars: Moustache Flex by Baramind - Hybrid Advanced Composite
- Stem: "Quick-Park" stem - turn the handlebar 90° in a snap!
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Narrow
- Seatpost: Alloy suspension
- Pedals: Alloy, wide platform
- Lights: Low-consumption LED - Front: 30 Lux / Rear: Pixéo
- Fenders: Moustache alloy tubular
- Rear Carrier: Alloy - Wider platform Rack -QL3 mount, Ortlieb bag compatible
- Kickstand: Pletcher Alloy Mounted on chainstay for added stability
- Lock: Axa Solid plus integrated
- Weight: 20.9kg (46.1lbs)