Haibike XDuro FatSix 8.0
The Haibike XDuro FatSix 8.0 stands out from the crowd with its beautiful and distinctive frame design. It is powered by a Yamaha PW series mid drive motor that produces a whopping 70Nm of torque, reacting instantly with no delays at the very first turn of the crank thanks to its zero cadence technology! The high capacity 500Wh lithium-ion battery will enable you to stretch the thrilling experience of this great fat e-bike for up to 110 km’s of pure fun on one charge!
To tackle the rouged trails, sand or snow in comfort, the Haibike XDuro FatSix 8.0 is equipped with a high-performance RockShox Bluto front suspension with 100mm of travel. To improve your safety while you are having fun, outstanding braking and handling performance are insured by the oversized 180mm Magura hydraulic disc brakes and by the Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Evo 100-559 tires. Off-road riding means a lot of shifting and you will be well served with the smooth and precise Sram NX 11 Speed rear derailleur.
The 2019 Haibike XDuro FatSix 8.0 is no exception to the well-engineered reputation of German brands. Its hydro formed aluminium frame has virtually no limits, offering you maximum stability combined with minimum weight and high torsional strength at the highest possible flexibility for vibration absorption. Be ready for unprecedented fun, whether you want to push your own limits or being in a relaxed cruising mode.
Visit Scooteretti today to take the Haibike XDuro FatSix 8.0 for a test drive.
- Motor: Yamaha PW
- Battery: Yamaha Lithium Ion, 500 Wh
- Display: Yamaha LCD
- Estimated Range: Up to 110 km
- Maximum Speed : 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame : Aluminium 6061, Gravity Casting Interface, thru-axle M12 (1.50) x 197mm, disc brake Post Mount
- Fork: RockShox Bluto RC Remote Lockout, air, Travel: 100mm, aluminium steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, thru-axle
- Rear Derailleur: Sram NX, 11-speed
- Shifter: Sram NX, Trigger Switch
- Cassette: Sram PG1130, 11-42T
- Chain: Sram PC1110
- Crankset: FSA, 38, steel
- Wheels: Alexrims Blizzerk Pro, Aluminum
- Tires: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Evo, 100-559
- Brakes: Magura MT32, 180mm
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar ++
- Stem : Haibike Components TheStem ++, A-head, Bar bore: 31.8mm, 12˚
- Pedals: MTB Platform pedal, aluminium
- Saddle: Selle Royal Verve
- Saddle Post: XLC AllMtn, Remote, telescope, 31.6mm
- Weight : 23.4 kg / 51.6 lbs