- Available in-store
- Available online
Haibike XDuro Dwnhll 9.0
The 2019 Haibike XDuro Dwnhll 9.0 represents the pinnacle in evolution of E-MTB Performance, with the ability to shred World Cup downhill runs at full speed, together with the ability to master steep, technical, and previously impossible to ride uphill climbs, meaning you don’t need to rely on chairlifts to access the trails.
The best downhill e-Bikes need the best mid drive motor and the Haibike XDuro Dwnhll 9.0 has the best of Bosch, the Performance CX series, which delivers a whopping 75Nm of torque for great climbing abilities and accelerations. Why wait for the chair lift when you can have so much fun going up by yourself? The impact-resistant SkidPlate that protects the motor will bounce back into shape if hit and its paint colour conceal scratches and damages. It can nonetheless be replaced easily and inexpensively.
Technically precise and visually compelling integrated Bosch Powertube 500Wh battery of the XDuro Dwnhll 9.0, will give you a great range of over a 105 km’s in ideal conditions and it can easily be recharged on or off the bike.
Attention to detail makes the German Haibike E-MTB range among the best of the class. It is no surprise that you are getting sprocket and integrated chain guard that are milled out of a solid block by CNC for 100% contact to the chain, guaranteeing a long life for both the chain and the sprocket and making nearly impossible for the chain to come off.
The Haibike XDuro Dwnhll 9.0 comes with the highest quality components for great performance and reliability in the rough conditions of extreme downhill rides. The Fox 40 Factory front suspension with 200 mm range and Fox X2 Factory damper will give you amazing downhill performance, while the oversized Shimano Zee 4 piston hydraulic disc brakes (203 mm, front & back) will provide powerful and efficient braking in all conditions. The popular 27.5″ wheel size and Schwalbe Magic Mary Addix tires will give exceptional grip, no matter the conditions, at high speed in rough downhill terrain.
With the 2019 Haibike XDuro Dwnhll 9.0, a steep mountain is no longer an obstacle. It becomes your favourite playground.
- Bosch Performance CX
- Bosch Powertube 500
- Bosch Purion
- Estimated Range:
- Up to 105 km's
- Maximum Speed:
- 32 km/h (20Mph)
- Frame :
- Aluminium 6061, InTube battery concept (IBC), thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 200mm
- FOX 40 Float Factory, air, Travel: 200mm, aluminium steerer tube 1 1/8", thru-axle
- Rear Shock:
- FOX Float X2 Factory, air
- Rear Derailleur:
- Shimano XTR M9000, 11 speed
- Shimano Deore XT M8000, rapidfire
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-42 teeth
- KMC e11S
- Haibike CNC sprocket black, plus, 16, steel
- DT Swiss FR1950
- Schwalbe Magic Mary, 65-584, 27.5" x 2.6", foldable
- Shimano Zee M640, 203mm, 4-piston disc brakes
- Handlebar :
- Haibike Components TheBar +++ Gravity 780mm
- Haibike Components The Stem +++, direct mount
- Haibike Components TheSaddle
- MTB Plattform pedal, aluminum
- Seat Post:
- Kind Shock LEV-DX, telescope, 31.6mm
- 25.6 kg / 56.4 lbs