- Available in-store
- Available online
Haibike XDuro Dwnhll 8.0
The 2019 Haibike XDuro Dwnhll 8.0 represents the pinnacle in the evolution of E-MTB Performance, driving both pleasure and versatility. You can combine the ability to shred the downhills just as well as any traditional DH bike, together with the ability to master steep, technical, and previously impossible to ride uphill climbs giving the freedom to ride trails without having to take a lift to the top.
To back up its claim at being the best downhill e-Bike, Haibike XDuro Dwnhll 8.0 is equipped with the best Yamaha mid drive motor, the PW-X series, which delivers lots of torque for great climbing abilities. Why wait for the chairlift when you can have so much fun going up by yourself? The impact-resistant SkidPlate that protects the motor will bounce back into shape if hit and its paint colour conceal scratches and damages. It can nonetheless be replaced easily and inexpensively.
Technically precise and visually compelling semi-integrated Yamaha 500Wh battery of the XDuro Dwnhll 8.0, will give you a great range of over a 130 km’s in ideal conditions and it can easily be recharged both on and off the bike.
The 2019 Haibike XDuro Dwnhll 8.0 comes with top of the line components for great performance and reliability in the roughest conditions you can think of. With You are also getting 200mm of travel on the RockShox BoXXer RC front suspension and a RockShox Super Deluxe RCT rear damper for amazing downhill performance, oversized Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes (203 mm, front & back) for reliable and powerful braking performance in all conditions, Alexrims Supra BH wheels and Maxxis High Roller II tires for great grip at high speeds over rough terrain.
The Haibike XDuro Dwnhll 8.0 will turn any steep mountain from obstacle to favourite playground.
- Yamaha PW-X
- Yamaha Lithium Ion, 500 Wh
- Yamaha Side Switch
- Estimated Range:
- Up to 110 km
- Maximum Speed:
- 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Aluminium 6061, Gravity Casting Interface, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 200mm
- RockShox BoXXer RC 27.5″, Steel Spring, Travel 200 mm, Aluminum Steerer Tube 1 1/8″, Thru Axle
- Rear Shock:
- RockShox Super Deluxe RCT, air
- Rear Derailleur:
- Sram NX, 11 speed
- Sram NX, trigger switch
- Sram PG1130, 11-42 teeth
- Sram PC1110
- Haibike Components The Chainring, 38, aluminium
- Alexrims Supra BH, Aluminum
- Maxxis High Roller II, 61-584
- Brakes :
- Magura MT5, 203mm, Aluminum
- Haibike Components TheBar +++ Gravity 780mm
- Haibike Components The Stem +++, direct mount
- Haibike Components TheSaddle
- MTB Plattform pedal, aluminium
- Seat Post:
- Kind Shock LEV-DX, telescope, 31.6mm
- Weight :
- 23.9 kg / 52.7 lbs