- Available in-store
- Available online
Haibike SDuro Trekking 2.0
The 2019 Haibike SDuro Trekking 2.0 is the incarnation of a well-rounded fully equipped city e-bike. From the moment it’s out of the box, it’s ready for you to take it to and from work, on long rides in the country side or anything in between.
The Haibike SDuro Trekking 2.0 is equipped with the highly reliable Yamaha PW-SE mid drive motor that is optimized for economy, yet still produces 70Nm of torque, enough to tackle any hills or strong head winds. The motor’s zero cadence system will get you moving at the first turn of the crank, allowing you to blend in traffic with no effort. This beautifully integrated motor is powered by a 500Wh Lithium-ion battery that will give you up to 140 km’s of great cycling pleasure.
Haibike designed the SDuro Trekking 2.0 with, among others, versatility in mind. The 28″ wheels and SR Suntour fork will level the rough roads and beaten trails for your comfort, while the performance of the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes will stop you on a dime. The Shimano Deore Deore 10-speed will give you smooth shifting and plenty of gear ratios to perfectly suit your riding style.
The Haibike SDuro Trekking 2.0 is elegantly equipped so that you only need to add your pannier bags. Front and rear lights will help keep you safe in the dark while mudguards and a chain guard will keep you clean and dry. The Schwalbe Road Cruiser tires will give you great traction on the smoother city roads or when you explore the beaten paths while the rear rack and kickstand add practicality to this beautiful e-bike.
If all of this was not enough to convince you, then come in to Scooteretti for a test drive. The thrilling sensation of driving the Haibike SDuro Trekking 2.0 will give you an e-smile, guaranteed!
- Yamaha PW-SE System, 70Nm
- Yamaha Lithium-ion, 500Wh
- Yamaha Side Switch 1.7" LCD, 7 functions
- Maximum Speed:
- 32 km/h (20 Mph)
- Up to 140km's
- Frame Material:
- Aluminium 6061, HD Interface, quick-release 5 x 135mm, Disc Brake Post Mount
- SR Suntour NEX E25-LO Lockout, steel spring, Travel: 63mm, steel steerer tube 1 1/8", quick release
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Shimano Deore M6000, rapidfire
- KMC X10
- Rodi Black Rock 21, with eylets, hollow rim, aluminium
- Schwalbe Road Cruiser, 42-622, 28" x 1.6", Reflective stripes
- Tektro M275, 180mm/160mm, 2-piston disc brake
- Haibike Components TheBar + 720mm
- Haibike Components TheStem +, A-head, Bar bore: 31.8mm, 7˚
- XLC Comfort bo3 with wrist rest
- Haibike Components TheSaddle
- VP E461 mit Reflektor, aluminium
- Seat Post:
- Haibike Components The Seatpost +, patent, 31.6mm, aluminium
- Integrated - Trelock Bike - i Veo LS230, 20 lux / AXA Blueline
- SKS, chromoplastics
- Pannier Rack:
- System carrier, XLC Carrymore, max. 25kg
- Ursus Mooi, Adjustable
- Bike Weight (With Battery):
- 23.9 kg (52.7 lbs)