- Available in-store
- Available online
Haibike SDuro Radius Tour
The 2019 Haibike SDuro Radius Tour is the smallest and lightest bike on offer in the Haibike line up, designed specifically for city use where the bike needs to be parked regularly in smaller spaces. Drawing on their expertise, Haibike set out to infuse the Radius with the same level of control and slick design sense typically found in their full sized electric bikes. Powered by Yamaha’s PW mid-drive motor, the Radius comes in a one-size-fits-most frame with enough pep to make short work of the city streets.
The Radius integrates both the Yamaha 500Wh battery and Yamaha PW mid-drive motor seamlessly into its hydro-formed aluminium frame; making the bike both stable to use and comfortable to ride. Four levels of pedal assistance from the motor will provide nearly 300% of the effort you put into pedalling, making climbs and acceleration from a stop quite a thrill. The 500Wh battery can cover nearly 130km in Eco+ mode on a full charge if you’re not in a hurry, and about 50km on High if you are.
The Haibike SDuro Radius Tour packs all the commuters essentials into its compact frame, making it an ideal companion for city life, whether commuting, shopping or simply getting around, thanks to integrated lighting, fenders, chain guard, rack, kickstand, telescopic seat post, and Speed Lifter Twist™adjustable stem making it easier to stow away, saving precious real-estate in tighter spaces. The Shimano Nexus 8-speed internal hub makes for easier shifting, especially while at a standstill, and requires minimal maintenance. The Shimano hydraulic disc brake system provides plenty of stopping power while the 2.15″ Big Ben tires grip the road for optimal control and cornering performance and comfort.
If you have any other questions regarding the Haibike SDuro Radius Tour, don’t hesitate to contact our electric bike specialist via e-mail, telephone, or come right into the shop to meet the team
- Motor: Yamaha PW (70 Nm)
- Battery: Yamaha Lithium Ion 500Wh
- Display: Yamaha LCD
- Range: Up to 130km's (80 miles)
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: Hydroformed Aluminium
- Fork: Rigid Aluminium
- Hub Gearing: Shimano Nexus Internal 9-Speed Hub
- Shifter: Shimano Nexus 9-Speed
- Chain: KMC X1 EPT antirust
- Wheels : Alexrims MD19, eyed, double-walled rim, aluminum
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben 20" x 2.15"
- Brakes: Shimano M445 Hydraulic - 160mm Disc
- Handlebar: Aluminum Ergoriser
- Stem: Integrated & folding
- Grips: XLC Endorfin lock on grips
- Saddle: Haibike Components TheSaddle
- Pedals: VP F80 aluminum, Faltpedal
- Seatpost: 450 mm, patent, 31.6mm, aluminum
- Lighting: Integrated - Spanninga Kendo, 15 lux / Busch & Müller Xeltec, LED-rear light.
- Fenders: SKS chromoplastics
- Rear Carrier: Rear Carrier, StandWell system carrier, XLC Carrymore
- Kickstand: Kickstand, aluminum, adjustable
- Weight: 22.3 Kg's / 49.25 lbs