Haibike SDuro FullSeven Life 3.0
The 2019 Haibike SDuro FullSeven Life 3.0 has been conceived as a comfortable long distance off road electric bike for women. Designed especially for the needs of women, this electric bike has had some tweaks added to the geometry so it better fits a woman’s body. The dynamics of this frame shape allow for women riders to have a more comfortable riding position on the bike making the ride safer and more controlled. Changes like a shorter top tube length, narrower handlebar width and a more upright seating position make the bike a joy to ride. With 120mm of travel, this E-MTB is the perfect compromise between mountainous and flatter riding terrains, ideal for beginner and intermediate riders looking for a full suspension bike to progress their skills. As with all of the electric bikes designed by Haibike, the SDuro FullSeven Life 3.0 ’s frame geometry and components have been perfectly paired together for the ultimate riding experience.
Each Haibike SDuro FullSeven Life 3.0 bike is powered by the brand new Yamaha PW-SE mid drive system. This energy efficient, zero cadence motor provides power as soon as the rider applies pressure to the pedals. The high 70Nm torque output of the motor means this system will make it up even the roughest and steepest inclines with ease, yet is still efficient enough to enable a long range from each battery charge.
Performance, reliability and comfort are all at the heart of the Haibike SDuro FullSeven Life 3.0 thanks to the 120mm SR Suntour XCR air fork and Suntour rear shock that allow the rider to dial in the bike to meet their requirements. High performance braking is provided by the exceptional Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, while Schwalbe Tough Tom tires for amazing off road traction.
- Motor: Yamaha PW-SE
- Battery: Yamaha Lithium Ion 500Wh
- Display: Yamaha Side Switch
- Estimated Range: Up to 120 km
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, Thru-Axle, Disc Brake Post Mount, Travel: 120mm
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR Air LO-R, Air, Travel: 120mm, Steel Steerer Tube 1 1/8"
- Rear Shock: SR Suntour Unair EB LO-R, Air
- Travel Front / Rear: 120mm / 120mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000, 10-Speed
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M6000, Rapidfire
- Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-42 Teeth
- Chain: KMC 10e
- Crankset: Haibike Forged Aluminium 38t
- Wheels: Rodi Black Rock 23, Double-Walled Rim, Aluminium
- Tires: Schwalbe Tough Tom, 27.5" x 2.35", Puncture Protection
- Brakes: Tektro M275, 180mm
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar ++ 740mm
- Stem: Haibike Components TheStem ++, A-head, Bar Bore: 31.8mm,
- Saddle: Haibike Components TheSaddle
- Seatpost: Haibike Components The Seat Post ++, Patent, 31.6mm, Aluminium
- Pedals: MTB Plattformpedal Aluminium
- Weight: 22.9 kg / 50.5 lbs