- Available in-store
- Available online
The GoCycle GS has adopted all of the best parts of the award-winning and iconic GoCycle G3 but at a lower price. It’s compact and lightweight frame makes this e-bike excellent for most leisurely and urban commuter needs; from packing it up in an RV, yacht, or even the back of a smart car, to pulling it out from under your desk, quickly unfolding it, and making your way to the shops, movies, or straight home after work for an early night. It’s feather-like weight and sturdy rigidity are achieved by casting the frame and the rims from magnesium. The wheel’s themselves utilize a patented 3-levered Pit-Stop quick release system for taking them on and off in seconds. Folding the frame takes the better part of a minute; the handlebars collapse down, the rear swing arms fold in under the frame, and the seat is removed via quick-release. Once it’s all compact it’s easy to carry, or better still, pick up the optional GoCycle Docking Station for even easier and safer storage and transport of your GoCycle GS.
What doesn’t connect with your smartphone now-a-days; the GoCycle GS is no exception. Each bike connects with the free GoCycleConnect App via iOS or Android device allowing the rider to personalize their performance setting; speed and power output settings, health stats, and tracking all your travel data — trip, odometer, speedometer, and battery read-out. The included secure straps will allow you to mount your phone on the handlebar, or simply keep it in your pocket if you so choose.
This compact foldable packs 22V and 13.5Ah of lithium-ion power, enabling the rider to achieve up to 65km (40 miles) between full charges. It’s also outfitted with dual 140mm hydraulic disc brakes for more than adequate stopping power. With a front-hub torque sensing motor peaking at 500W, and a smooth 3-speed Shimano Nexus rear-hub shifting system, the GoCycle has enough juice to climb respectable grades of elevation and enough gears for smooth and comfortable cadence. The final stop comes down to 20-inch premium quality rubber compound tires that provide great traction and road energy absorption. The sum of all the research, development, technology, and style come together to make the GoCycle GS one of the most compact, reliable, and sleek electric bikes on the market.
Received my GS today and put the first 20 km on it. Can’t wipe that grin off my face. VERY happy with this campaign, your excellent communication and the fantastic product. Thank you Richard and team!
- Motor: Gocycle proprietary front hub motor gear drive with traction control 250 watt
- Battery: 13.5Ah, 22 Volts with integrated BMS
- Display: Controlable via Free GocycleConnect App
- Estimated Range: Up to 65 km (40 miles),
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/hr (20 Mph)
- Frame: Magnesium Alloy
- Fork: Single Arm GoCycle proprietary, Aluminium
- Crankset: Aluminium
- Drivetrain: Patented Cleandrive® Shimano Nexus 3-speed
- Shifter: Microshift 3 speed
- Wheels: Magnesium Alloy Quick Release Pit Stop
- Tires: Gocycle Performance Tire (20 x 1.75 in)
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disc Brakes Front and Rear
- Handlebar: Aluminium
- Handlebar Stem: Quick-folding with reach and height adjustment
- Saddle: Velo Sport
- Seatpost: Alloy 68°
- Pedals: Gocycle Folding Standard
- Lights: Optional
- Fenders: Optional
- Rear Carrier: Optional
- Kickstand: Double legged centre mount
- Lock: Optional
- Weight: 16.5 kg / 36.3 lbs