The 2019 Cube Nutrail Hybrid has undergone an evolution in performance and style. Powered by the industry leader in electric performance, the Bosch mid-drive motor and battery system will allow you to explore virtually any terrain in all seasons.
They have further refined their craft in the design and manufacture of electric bicycles with the 2019 Cube Nutrail. They’ve achieved a sleek integration of both the motor and the battery into the hydro-formed frame to tighten up the center of gravity for better balance without compromising it’s rugged sense of style. Coupled with Cubes Agile Ride Geometry (ARG), the Nutrail will provide unparalleled handling in road conditions no other bike dare tread. The included mounting points allow easy installation of carrier racks to transform this all-season all-terrain electric vehicle into a practical commuter.
Cube Nutrail Hybrid Performance
To handle the seemingly endless possibilities the Cube Nutrail is capable of, Cube has opted for one of the most robust and durable drive-systems in the electric bike industry; the Bosch Performance CX motor with 75Nm of torque, 600W of peak power output, and 500Wh of energy in a discreetly mounted battery pack. To bring all that power to bear, this e-bike is fitted with 4 inch wide Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Kevlar tires, with an option to upgrade to a studded tire for winter riding. With 120mm of travel on the Manitou Mastodon Comp suspension fork, and 150mm/177mm thru-axles between the front/rear tire, respectively, the Cube Nutrail Hybrid provides remarkably rigid stability, handling, and comfort. With a larger 11-46T cassette, and the huge 11 speed Shimano XT transmission, you’re sure to keep a comfortable cadence regardless of speed and grades of elevation. The final stop is the return of the super tight and responsive Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brake system to absorb all of the momentum and power the Cube Nutrail Hybrid is capable of.
We invite you to come see us at Scooteretti and test drive the 2019 Cube Nutrail Hybrid today.
- Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing
- Frame Sizes:
- Manitou Mastodon Comp, Tapered, 15x150mm, 120mm
- FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2″ (OD 56mm)
- CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pr
- CUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur:
- Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shimano XT SL-M8000, 11-Speed
- Brakes Front:
- Magura MT5, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- CUBE Fat Crank, 16T
- Shimano SLX CS-M8000, 11-46T
- KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ
- Answer Fat Atac 80SL, HR 12x177mm, VR 15x150mm
- Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Kevlar, Addix Speedgrip, Tubeless Ready, 26 x 4,0″
- Selle Royal Voga
- CUBE 120mm Adjustable Seatpost, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 30.9x420mm
- CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Bosch Performance CX (75Nm)
- Bosch Power Pack 500
- Bosch Purion
- Pedal Assist:
- 4 levels + no assist mode
- Top Speed:
- 32 km/h
- 22.4 kg
- Frame: 6 years, Bosch components: 2 years