Cube Ella Ride Hybrid 500
The 2020 Cube Ella Ride Hybrid 500 is designed and engineered and assembled in Germany. With its unique 42cm smaller frame design and stunning looks, the Cube Ella Hybrid not only looks beautiful but rides with the utmost precision.
Equipped with premium quality components the Cube Ella Ride Hybrid 500 must be ridden to appreciate the quality and comfort this bike has to offer. Powered by the award-winning Bosch Active + mid-drive pedal-assist system and high capacity 500Wh lithium battery you will be able to explore any terrain for hours at a time and not feel tired. Simply select from 4 assistance levels on the fly with just a simple press of a button. Want to ride the Ella Hybrid under your own power? No problem the Cube Ella Hybrid is as easy to ride as a traditional non-electric bicycle thanks to the resistance-free motor.
Build around a hydro-formed aluminum 6061 frame the Ella offers riders a very rigid and strong frame with makes this bike very precise while it’s built-in rear pannier rack increases that rigidity allowing the bike to have a very low step-through entry.
A high-quality bicycle requires high-quality components! The engineers at Cube have gone over and above by equipping the Cube Ella Hybrid is equipped with some of the best parts on the market. A Shimano Deore 9 speed derailleur ensures smooth and precise gear changes, the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer exceptional braking performance in all weather conditions, and the Suntour NEX front suspension offers exceptional comfort.
Aesthetics and comfort were a priority on this bike from the stunning Green ‘n’ White paint, integrated lighting, spring comfort saddle, color-matched handlebar grips, integrated pannier rack, chrome fenders, Schwalbe Fat Frank balloon tires, kickstand, and classic chrome bell. The 2020 Cube Ella Ride Hybrid 500 comes with all the bells and whistles a rider is looking for.
- Motor: Bosch Active +
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 500Wh
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Estimated Range: 130 Km's (80 miles)
- Maximum Speed: 32 Kph (20 Mph)
- Frame: HPA, High Performance Aluminium
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX-E25, 50mm
- Crankset: FSA Metropolis Comfort, 38T
- Drivetrain: Shimano RD-M4000, 11-34T, 1x9
- Shifter: Shimano 9 Speed Rapid Shift
- Wheels: 28"
- Tires: Schwalbe Little Big Ben
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Handlebars: Aluminum Comfort
- Stem: Aluminium Upright Incline
- Saddle: Comfort Saddle With Integrated Springs
- Seatpost: Aluminum
- Pedals: Cube Urban
- Lights: Front Headlight & Rear Integrated Carrier Light
- Fenders: SKS
- Rear Carrier: Integrated
- Kickstand: CubeStand
- Lock: Optional
- Weight: 24.3