- Available online
Bulls Twenty4 E
The 2019 Bulls Twenty4 E has been designed for use by younger riders, while being a fully capable e-mountainbike to help them hone their skills.
Featuring the Bosch Active Line Plus motor and a 500 Wh battery, the Bulls Twenty4 E has plenty of power to get up even the steepest hills on off road trails, and plenty of battery range for hours of riding. The lightweight aluminium frame and components ensure the geometry and riding position is similar to a full sized hardtail mountainbike, albeit scaled down, to ensure the rider can get proper weight distribution over the bike and enables easy handling on the trails.
High quality, reliable components have been fitted to the Bulls Twenty4 E to ensure the best riding experience, from the 80mm suspension fork to the Shimano 8 speed drivetrain and grippy Schwalbe tires. Hydraulic disc brakes have also been fitted to provide quick and safe stopping.
Designed from the ground up to suit the smaller body size of younger riders, the Bulls Twenty4 E delivers on comfort performance and safety, to help youngsters expand their riding skills.
- Motor: Bosch Active Line Plus
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 500
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Estimated Range: Up to 160 km
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: 7005 Aluminium
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT-JRL 24″ 80mm
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Travel Front/Rear: 80 mm/0 mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio RO-M31O
- Shifter: Shimano Altus SL-M310, 8-speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31-8, 8-speed, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X8
- Crankset: SR Suntour 38T + Miranda Classic 165mm
- Wheels: STYX 24"
- Tires: Schwalbe BlackJack, 54-507, 24 x 2.10
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M286, hydraulic disc 160mm/160mm
- Handlebars: STYX
- Stem: STYX
- Saddle: STYX
- Seatpost: STYX
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Weight: 21.3 kg / 47 lbs