- Available online
Bulls Six50 Evo AM 4
The Bulls Six50 Evo AM 4 is among the upper echelon in the electric mountain bike category. Sporting enough travel to handle anything from a single track, right up to a double black diamond, and packing enough horsepower to make short work of the steepest inclines. Powering all that adrenalin is the industry leading Bosch e-bike system.
The Bulls Six50 Evo AM 4 features one of the most robust electric motors available on an e-bike; the Bosch Performance CX. Pumping out 75Nm of torque, there isn’t much this bike can’t handle, with the integrated Bosch Powerpack 500 keeping this thing going for up to 130km on a full charge, you’ll find ascending the mountain almost as much fun as ripping it downhill, several times a day. The compact Purion display will illuminate all the essential ride metrics, as well as your level of assist and velocity, while easily accessible thanks to its mounting position on the handlebar.
With 6 inches of Fox factory suspension, the most powerful Magura MT7 brakes, 12 speeds on the quick and responsive Sram Eagle drivetrain, plus-sized 2.8-inch-wide Schwalbe Magic Mary tires, and a 2-year warranty on the electronics, including battery, to the sum of which is an incredible E-MTB experience with peace of mind. The synergy of all those performance components provides uncompromising control, ensuring the Bulls Six50 Evo AM 4 keeps you nimble and safe when tackling the mountain.
For any other questions about the bike, or if you’d like to schedule a test drive, give us a call or an e-mail and our staff will be more than happy to answer any inquiries regarding the Bulls Six50 Evo AM 4.
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 500
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Estimated Range: Up to 130 km
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: 7005 Aluminium
- Fork: FOX Factory 36 Float Kashima, 150mm
- Rear Shock: FOX Float DPS Factory Kashima, 150mm
- Travel Front/Rear: 150 mm/150 mm
- Rear Derailleur: Sram XX1 Eagle RD-XX1-1-B1
- Shifter: Sram GX Eagle Trigger SL-GX1
- Cassette: Sram NX Eagle, CS-PG-1230-A1, 11-50T
- Chain: Sram, NX EAGLE, CN-EAGLE-NX-A1, 12-SPD
- Crankset: Miranda
- Wheels: DT-Swiss H1700 Spline
- Tires: Schwalbe Magic Mary Snakeskin, TLE, Apex, Folding 65-584 , 27.5×2 .60
- Brakes: Magura MT-7 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 203/180mm
- Handlebars: BULLS
- Stem: MonkeyLink
- Saddle: Fizik Gobi M7
- Seatpost: KS LEV SI
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Weight: 23.9 kg / 52.7 lbs