- Available in-store
- Available online
Bulls Six50 Evo AM 1
The Bulls Six50 Evo AM 1 is a real contender for your next E-MTB with its lofty suspension, and German designed and engineered battery and motor. Ideal for both commuting and off-road trail riding, the Six50 Evo AM 1 has something for everyone.
The Bulls Six50 Evo AM 1 utilizes the super-efficient German-engineered Bosch Performance CX mid-drive system. It’s been designed with mountain biking in mind, providing plenty of torque to make getting up any incline no problem at all. It draws its power from another piece of German engineering; the Bosch Powertube 500 high energy density battery. Between that and the efficiency of the motor, you can take this bike as far as 130km on a full charge in ideal riding conditions. The compact Purion display is intelligently mounted to the left handlebar to allow easy access to its various ride metrics, including odometer, levels of assist, and current speed.
The Bulls Six50 Evo AM 1 provides uncompromising control over un-even off-road trails via the 150mm of full suspension travel. The wide plus-sized Schwalbe Smart Sam performance tires provide tremendous traction, as well as plenty of volume to absorb even more of the road vibrations. Couple that with the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and you have all the stopping power you’ll need to bring you to a safe and comfortable stop. The 10-speed Shimano Deore derailleur system provides enough range to assure a comfortable cadence despite your speed, or grades of elevation.
For any other questions about the bike, or if you’d like to schedule a test drive, give us a call or an e-mail and our staff will be more than happy to answer any inquiries regarding the Bulls Six50 Evo AM 1.
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 500
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Estimated Range: Up to 130 km
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: 7005 Aluminium
- Fork: BULLS Lytro 35 LOR Air CTS Boost, 150mm
- Rear Shock: FOX DPS Performance 150mm
- Travel Front/Rear: 150 mm/150 mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000GS Shadow Plus
- Shifter: Shimano Deore SL-M6000
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500-10 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X10E
- Crankset: Miranda
- Wheels: BULLS Eccentric 35, tubeless ready
- Tires: Schwalbe Smart Sam K-Guard, 70-584, 27×2.80
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 Hydraulic Disc, 180/180mm
- Handlebars: STYX
- Stem: MonkeyLink
- Saddle: BULLS
- Seatpost: KS Lev-Integra Dropper Post
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Weight: 23.2 kg / 51.1 lbs