- Available in-store
- Available online
Bulls Monster E FS
The 2018 Bulls Monster E FS is the ultimate all-terrain, all-season electric vehicle. The full suspension opens every conceivable use for this bike from urban commuting to the darkest double black diamond. With Bulls at the helm, and Bosch at the pedals, there won’t be much you can’t do, or places you can’t go on your Monster.
Bulls Full Suspension Fatbike Performance
The Monster E FS wouldn’t have earned its name without utilizing one of the best drive-trains in the electric bike market; the Bosch Performance CX mid-drive motor. With 350W of horsepower, and 75Nm of torque, this system will pull you up and through a foot of fresh power, miles of the softest sand, and up to 115km (70miles) of distance on a full charge thanks to the Bosch 500Wh Powerpack. The handlebar mounted Purion display keeps track of your essential metrics, as well as give quick and easy access to your 4 levels of assistance, including the new E-MTB mode for automatic variable assistance depending on your ride condition and output.
German Engineered Electric Fat Bikes
The Bulls Monster aluminum frame keeps the bike deceptively light despite the Rock Shox Bluto fork, and Rock Shox Monarch rear-shock with 120mm of travel. The geometry of the Monster is partial to a comfortable riding posture, and the remarkable traction thanks to both the full suspension and the massive 4” wide Schwalbe Jumbo Jim tires. There’s always the option to go stud for winter and roll through your nearest canal or brave crossing a frozen body of water. The Shimano XT 11-speed transmission keeps the ride at nominal cadence for a comfortable RPM regardless of speed and degrees of elevation. To bring all that power to bear, the 180mm Magura MT5/4 hydraulic disc brakes are the vanguard between top-speed and dead-stop at a moments notice.
We invite you to call or come see us at Scooteretti and test drive the Bulls Monster E FS.
- Frame :
- Aluminium 7005
- Frame Type:
- Frame Sizes:
- 46cm / 51cm
- Rock Shox Bluto RL Solo Air, 120mm, 15mm Maxle
- Bosch Performance CX 350W – 75Nm
- Bosch PowerPack 500 (optional Dual-Battery set-up)
- Battery Lock:
- Abus Secure
- Pedal Assist:
- 4 Levels + Bike Only Mode + Walk Assist Mode
- Top Speed:
- 32 km/h – (20 mph)
- Bosch Intuvia, Backlit, Non-Glare
- Speed, Charge, Assist Mode, Trip Distance & Total Distance
- Rear Derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000-GS, 11-speed, shadow plus
- Shimano Deore XT SL-M8000, 11-speed
- Magura MT5/MT4, hydraulic disc brakes 180mm/180mm
- FSA 15T
- Shimano Deore XT CS-M8000-11, 11-40T
- KMC X11E
- BULLS 80mm
- Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Snakeskin 26×4.0” Tubeless-Ready
- Selle Royal Seta M1/BULLS
- Black w Grey Accents
- 2-Years on Bosch / 5-Years on Frame / 1-Year on Components Excluding Wear & Tear.