- Available in-store
- Available online
Bulls E-Stream EVO AM 3
The Bulls E-Stream EVO AM 3 is designed around the idea that climbing the mountain can be just as much, if not more fun than descending it. With a German engineered motor and battery, and some of the best down-hill components you can fit to an e-bike, the EVO AM 3 will have you e-smiling from peak to creek.
The Bulls E-Stream EVO AM 3 integrates one of the highest torque motors on the market discreetly into the frame to maintain tight handling and a good center of gravity. The Brose S Mag mid-drive motor with its 90Nm of torque and low weight is coupled to an astounding 750Wh battery, helping deliver over 200km of autonomy on a full charge. The carbon belt design within the motor is unique in that it is silent, super smooth upon acceleration, and introduces no extra resistance if operating without assistance. The levels of assistance, speed, trip, and other metrics are easily managed via the handlebar-mounted touch control.
The Bulls E-Stream EVO AM 3 ensures off-road traction and great handling thanks to 150mm of Fox suspension, front and back. The 2.8 inch Nobby Nics absorb even more of the road energy and also provide immense control over quick descents down the mountain. The 15mm Boost Axle holds the wheel tight to the frame for added safety. By keeping all that road energy out of your body, you’re able to focus more on a comfortable cadence via the Shimano Deore 10-Speed drivetrain. And bringing all that power and performance to a stop is the supreme braking system; the Magura MT5/4 with 203/180mm rotors. All that German engineering and craftsmanship amounts to one of the best downhill performers with the Bulls E-Stream EVO AM 3.
For any other questions about the bike, or if you’d like to schedule a test drive, give us a call or an e-mail and our staff will be more than happy to answer any inquiries regarding the Bulls E-Stream EVO AM 3.
- Motor: Brose S Mag
- Battery: BMZ Supercore 750 Wh
- Display: Brose
- Estimated Range: Up to 200 km
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: 7005 Aluminium
- Fork: FOX Float Rhythym, 150mm
- Rear Shock: FOX Float DPS Performance, 150mm
- Travel Front/Rear: 150 mm/150 mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, 10-speed
- Shifter: Shimano Deore SL-M6000
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 10-speed, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X10E
- Crankset: SR Suntour 38T + Miranda
- Wheels: BULLS AS-T35 Felgen tubeless ready
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Snakeskin, 70-584, 27.5×2.80
- Brakes: Magura MT5/MT4, hydraulic disc brakes, 203mm/180mm
- Handlebars: BULLS
- Stem: MonkeyLink
- Saddle: BULLS
- Seatpost: KS Lev SI dropper seat post
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Weight: 23.8 kg / 52.5 lbs