Bulls E-Stream EVO 3
The Bulls E-Stream EVO 3 Plus comes in both 27.5 and 29-inch tires. Aside from the wheel size, the models are identical in that they are both made for the conquest of the great outdoors. The hardtail geometry coupled with the even weight distributed Brose motor and battery makes for a nimble ride with excellent handling.
Brose Powered E-MTB
The E-Stream EVO 3 packs the industries quietest mid-drive motor; The Brose. Its power-output curve delivers very smooth assistance, making it easy to forget there’s an electric motor between you and the outdoors. The high capacity battery has a maximum distance of over 200km on a full charge and ideal riding conditions, so you’ll certainly explore further, and go higher up the mountain than you thought possible. The compact, handlebar mounted display will track all the essential information relevant to your ride, as well as providing an easy to reach controller to set your desired level of assistance.
Bulls Electric Mountain Bike
The EVO 3 is essentially a do it all, go anywhere kind of e-bike. Despite what you may read, the average cyclist doesn’t typically need any more than the 120mm of travel available on the fork. Between that and the plus-sized, super wide Nobby Nic tires, there isn’t much road energy making it past your seatpost and the handlebars. The Magura MT5/4 hydraulic disc brakes are arguably the most important component, and the best brand to handle all your stopping needs. The Shimano SLX 2×11 speed derailleur system packs enough teeth to keep a comfortable cadence at high speeds and treacherous vertical climbs. The sum of all its parts make the E-Stream EVO 3 both a respectable mountaineer, and a competent cross-country commuter.
For any other questions about the bike, or if you’d like to schedule a test drive, give us a call or an e-mail and our staff will be more than happy to answer any inquiries regarding the The Bulls E-Stream EVO 3.
- Frame: 7005 Aluminium
- Frame Sizes: 41cm / 46cm / 51cm
- Fork: SR Suntour Aion-35 RL-R Air 27.5 120mm, 15mm thru-axle
- Motor: Brose 250W
- Battery: 37V / 17.5Ah / 650Wh
- Battery Lock: Coded Keys
- Pedal Assist: Eco / Tour / Spor
- Top Speed: 32 km/h – (20 mph)
- Distance: Up to 200km (125 miles)
- Readouts: Speed / Assist / Battery / Distance / Time / Trip
- Brakes: Magura MT-5/Mt-4 hydraulic disc brakes 180mm/180mm
- Crankset: SR Suntour 38/28T
- Chain: KMC X11E
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-8000-DG, 11-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Shifter: Shimano Deore XT SL-M7000
- Cassette: Shimano Deore SLX CS-7000-11, 11-42T
- Rims: BULLS Eccentric 35
- Hubs: Formula/Formula
- Stem: STYX
- Handlebar: STYX
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 70-584 (27.5×2.80)
- Saddle: Selle Royal IM BULLS
- Seatpost: STYX
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Colour: Black w Orange Accents
- Weight: ~48lbs – 21.7 Kg’s