Bulls Aminga Eva TR 2
TheBulls Aminga Eva TR 2 is a women-specific, full suspension E-MTB fitted with the industry-leading Bosch Performance CX mid-drive motor, and Bosch battery. The Aminga is perfectly suited for technical off-road trails and equally adept at providing an alternative to your commuting needs.
The Bulls Aminga Eva TR 2 provides some of the smoothest off-road trail riding thanks to the Bosch Performance CX motor, and the neatly integrated high capacity Bosch Powertube 500 battery capable of clocking over 100km on a full charge in ideal ride conditions. The handlebar-mounted Purion display provides the essential ride information at the press of a button, as well as the E-MTB mode that automatically shifts between assistance levels based on rider input to preserve the battery and provide the proper acceleration. Having the Bosch system integrated centrally allows for greater stability when maneuvering your Aminga through the mountain trails.
The Bulls Aminga was designed specifically for riders of smaller stature to achieve the most comfortable experience available at these geometries. The 120mm of full suspension travel does away with most of the road energy while also providing greater stability when navigating uneven terrain. The lockout on the suspension allows you to transform this bike into a fully-fledged city commuter as well. The wide plus-sized Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance tires offer excellent puncture resistance, plenty of traction, tubeless-ready for winter riding, and a ton of volume to absorb any stray road energy that makes it past the suspension. The Shimano Deore 10-speed shifting system has enough teeth to assure the proper cadence is always available. Finally, to bring all that momentum to bear is twin 180mm rotors with Magura hydraulic brakes.
For any other questions about the bike, or if you’d like to schedule a test drive, give us a call or an e-mail and our staff will be more than happy to answer any inquiries regarding the Bulls Aminga Eva TR 2.
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 500
- Display: Bosch purion
- Estimated Range: Up to 130 km
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: 7005 Aluminium
- Fork: BULLS Lytro 35 LOR Air CTS Boost, 120mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, 120mm
- Travel Front/Rear: 120 mm/120 mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000GS
- Shifter: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 10-speed, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X10E
- Crankset: Miranda
- Wheels: BULLS Eccentric 35, tubeless ready
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Snakeskin TLE, Apex Addix SP, 70-584 (27.5 x 2.80)
- Brakes: Magura MT-5/MT-4 Hydraulic disc 180/180mm
- Handlebars: BULLS
- Stem: Monkey Link
- Saddle: BULLS
- Seatpost: BULLS
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Weight: 24.2 kg / 53.4 lbs