BMC Trailfox AMP Two SX
The 2020 BMC Trailfox AMP Two SX is designed, developed and manufactured by BMC Switzerland, this e-MTB can handle any terrain you throw at it!
Powered by the award-winning Shimano Steps E-7000 motor and integrated 500Wh Shimano lithium-ion battery, riders will be able to climb trails with ease. With 150mm of rear travel provided by the Fox Float DPX2 shock, and 170mm of travel up front thanks to the Fox 36 Performance fork, the BMC Trailfox AMP Two SX can be ridden hard and fast.
The engineers at BMC designed the Aluminium frame using an e-specific advance pivot system that’s plush yet incredibly responsive. The beautiful integration of the Shimano E-7000 drive system was designed to ensure that the bike maintains a true mountain bike geometry.
The AMP Two SX also features an integrated speed sensor, 650b+ tires, a 1x 12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain for fast and accurate shifting and 203mm Magura MT5 brakes for awesome stopping power and minimal fade.
Chat with a Scooteretti e-bike expert today to learn more about the 2020 BMC Trailfox AMP Two SX.
- Motor: Shimano STEPS MTB E-7000, 250W, 70Nm output
- Battery: Shimano STEPS MTB E-8020, 500Wh, integrated
- Display: Shimano Steps
- Estimated Range: Up to 120 km's (74 miles)
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: Trailfox AMP - Twin Hollowcore - Advanced Pivot System, 12 x 148mm Thru-axle, 150mm Travel.
- Fork: Fox 36, Performance, GRIP, e-Bike, 170mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPX2, Performance, Evol
- Travel Front/Rear: 170/150 mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 11-50T
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset: Shimano FC-E7000, 34T
- Wheels: Alex EM 35
- Tires: Vittoria Mota DH 2.5
- Brakes: Magura MT5, Storm Rotors (203/203)
- Handlebars: BMC MRB 03, 780mm
- Stem: BMC AMSM 02
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Comp 142
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic
- Pedals: n/a
- Weight: 24.97 kg