- Available in-store
- Available online
BMC Trailfox AMP One
The 2020 BMC Trailfox AMP One is a carbon fiber full suspension mountain bike. Designed, developed and manufactured by BMC Switzerland the Trailfox AMP One is an awesome e-bike designed for any terrain you throw at it!
Powered by the award-winning Shimano Steps E-8000 motor and integrated 500Wh Shimano lithium-ion battery, riders will be able to climb trails with ease. With 150mm of fully adjustable travel provided by the Rockshox Yari RC fork and Rockshox Monarch RT shock, the Trailfox AMP One can be ridden hard and fast.
The engineers at BMC designed the carbon frame using an e-specific advance pivot system that’s plush yet incredibly responsive. The beautiful integration of the Shimano E-8000 drive system was designed to ensure that the bike maintains a true mountain bike geometry.
This E-MTB also features an integrated speed sensor, 650b+ tires, a 1x 12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain for fast and accurate shifting and 203mm Magura MT5 brakes for awesome stopping power and minimal fade.
Chat with a Scooteretti e-bike expert today to learn more about the 2020 BMC Trailfox AMP One.
- Motor: Shimano STEPS MTB E-8000, 250W, 70Nm output
- Battery: Shimano STEPS MTB E-8020, 500Wh, integrated
- Display: Shimano SC-E8000
- Estimated Range: Up to 120 km
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: Trailfox AMP - Twin Hollowcore - Advanced Pivot System, 12 x 148mm Thru-axle, 150mm Travel.
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC, E-MTB, 150mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RT
- Travel Front/Rear: 150/150 mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 11-50T
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset: Shimano FC-E8000, 34T
- Wheels: Alex EM 35
- Tires: Vittoria Martello Enduro 2.6
- Brakes: Magura MT5, Storm Rotors (203/203)
- Handlebars: BMC MRB 03, 780mm
- Stem: BMC AMSM 02
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Team 142
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic
- Pedals: n/a
- Weight: 23.79 kg