- Available in-store
- Available online
BMC Alpenchallenge AMP Cross ONE
The 2020 BMC Alpenchallenge AMP Cross ONE is a premium hybrid e-bike manufactured by BMC Switzerland for the 2020 season. This carbon frame flat bar gravel bike offers a performance-oriented ride wrapped around a lightweight and strong carbon fiber frame and front fork. Weighing in at under 16 kg, this is one of the lightest e-bikes currently on the market.
The Cross ONE also features BMC’s MTT technology that integrates a polymer suspension with 10mm of travel that significantly improves comfort and traction, especially when riding gravel trails.
The aesthetics of the bike are simply stunning. From the simplicity of the frame to the integrated cabling, BMCs placement of the center-mounted battery and D-shaped Seatpost the Alpenchallenge AMP Cross ONE keeps to the quality and design of BMC bikes.
The Alpenchallenge AMP Sport ONE is powered by the award-winning Shimano Steps E6100 mid-drive motor that delivers an impressive 60 Nm of torque. Thanks to the free Shimano E-tube Project APP, riders can easily update and tweak the performance of the drive unit via their smartphone or tablet. The 11 speed Shimano SLX groupset works with the electric system to offer amazing braking power and smooth gear shifting, with a range of gears to suit any terrain.
The high capacity 504Wh lithium-ion battery offers riders a range of up to 130 km between charges. The innovative battery can be removed from the bike quickly and easily and is secured in place by a high-security lock.
Contact one of our experts today to learn more about the BMC Alpenchallenge AMP Cross ONE.
- Motor: Shimano STEPS E-6100 250W, 60Nm output
- Battery: Shimano STEPS BT-E8010 504Wh
- Display: Shimano Steps
- Estimated Range: Up to 130 Km's (81 miles)
- Maximum Speed: 32 Kph (20 Mph) under electric assist
- Frame: BMC Alpenchallenge AMP, Micro Travel Technology, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork: BMC Alpenchallenge AMP Premium Carbon, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Crankset: Shimano CR-E80 spider, FSA Megatooth 44T
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX
- Shifter: Shimano SLX
- Wheels: DT Swiss R500
- Tires: WTB Nano, 700 x 40mm
- Brakes: Shimano UR300, SM-RT26 Rotors (160 /160)
- Handlebars: BMC LSB 02
- Stem: BMC RSM 01
- Saddle: Selle Royal 2075 HRN
- Seatpost: Alpenchallenge AMP "D" Premium Carbon, 15mm offset
- Pedals: Optional
- Lights: Optional
- Fenders: Optional
- Rear Carrier: N/A
- Kickstand: Optional
- Lock: Optional
- Weight: 15.7 Kg