- Available in-store
- Available online
BMC Alpenchallenge AMP City THREE
The 2020 Alpenchallenge AMP City Three from BMC is a serious e-bike for riders who take cycling seriously. Perfect for commuting to work or heading out exploring the trails on the weekend.
This all-aluminum framed e-bike with integrated cabling gives riders the opportunity to ride an amazing e-bike manufactured by one of the most prestigious cycling brands in the world at a very affordable price.
The 2020 BMC Alpenchallenge AMP City Three comes very well equipped with all the necessary components and accessories.
This urban electric bike is available in 3 frame sizes (small, medium and large) to suit most riders. Powered by the brand new Shimano Steps E6100 the Amp City Three has more than enough power and torque to assist riders on pretty much any terrain whether flat or mountainous. Feeding the drive unit is Shimano’s 418Wh centrally mounted lithium battery, that can be charged on or off the bike.
Equipped with a 10 speed Shimano Deore derailleur and shifter, MT500 hydraulic disc brakes, DT Swiss R500 rims, and Vittoria Revolution Tech tires this bike is designed to perform.
Each bike comes loaded with a rear pannier rack, premium front, and rear fenders. The premium Supernova Mini 2 headlight and integrated rear light will keep the rider safe and visible at all times.
Chat with one of our e-bike experts today with any questions you may have about the Alpenchallenge AMP City Three.
- Motor: Shimano STEPS E-6100 250W, 60Nm output
- Battery: Shimano STEPS BT-E8014 418Wh
- Display: Shimano Steps
- Estimated Range: Up to 110 Km's
- Maximum Speed: 32 Kph (20 Mph) under electric assist
- Frame: Alpenchallenge AMP, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork: Alpenchallenge AMP Premium Auminium, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Crankset: Shimano CR-E80, 38T
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore, 10 speed, 11-36T
- Shifter: Shimano Deore
- Wheels: DT Swiss R500
- Tires: Vittoria Revolution Tech, 35mm
- Brakes: Shimano MT500 (180/160)
- Handlebars: BMC LSB 02
- Stem: BMC RSM 01
- Saddle: Selle Royal 2058 DRN
- Seatpost: BMC LSP 03
- Pedals: Resin Platform with Grip
- Lights: Supernova Mini 2 with Integrated rear light
- Fenders: Included
- Rear Carrier: Included
- Kickstand: Optional
- Lock: Optional
- Weight: 19.2 kg