- Available in-store
- Available online
BMC Alpenchallenge AMP City ONE
The 2020 BMC Alpenchallenge AMP City One is one of our premium hybrid e-bikes. Manufactured by BMC Switzerland, this carbon frame bicycle offers a performance-oriented ride wrapped around a lightweight and strong carbon fiber frame and front fork. Weighing in at just 17kgs, this is one of the lightest e-bikes currently on the market.
The 2020 BMC Alpenchallenge AMP City One also features BMC’s MTT technology that integrates a polymer suspension with 10mm of travel that significantly improves comfort and traction.
The aesthetics of the bike are simply stunning. From the simplicity of the frame to the integrated cabling, clean and minimal cockpit area, placement of the center-mounted battery and D-shaped Seatpost the Alpenchallenge AMP City One keeps to the quality and design of BMC bikes.
The Alpenchallenge AMP City One is powered by the award-winning Shimano Steps E6100 mid-drive motor that delivers an impressive 60Nm’s of torque. Thanks to the free Shimano E-tube Project APP, riders can easily update and tweak the performance of the drive unit via their smartphone.
The high capacity 504Wh lithium-ion battery offers riders a range of up to 130km’s between recharges. The innovative battery can be removed from the bike quickly and easily and is secured in place by a high-security lock.
Contact one of our experts today to learn more about the Alpenchallenge AMP City One.
- Motor: Shimano STEPS E-6100 250W, 60Nm output
- Battery: Shimano STEPS BT-E8010 504Wh
- Display: Shimano Steps
- Estimated Range: Up to 130 Km's (81 miles)
- Maximum Speed: 32 Kph (20 Mph) under electric assist
- Frame: Alpenchallenge AMP, Micro Travel Technology, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork: BMC Alpenchallenge AMP Premium Carbon, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Crankset: Shimano CR-E80, 38T
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore, 10 speed, 11-32T
- Shifter: Shimano Deore
- Wheels: DT Swiss R500
- Tires: Vittoria Revolution Tech, 35mm
- Brakes: Shimano MT500 (180/160)
- Handlebars: BMC LSB 02
- Stem: BMC RSM 01
- Saddle: Selle Royal 2058 DRN
- Seatpost: Alpenchallenge AMP "D" Premium Carbon, 15mm offset
- Pedals: Resin Platform with Grip
- Lights: Supernova Mini 2 with Integrated rear light
- Fenders: Included
- Rear Carrier: Optional
- Kickstand: Optional
- Lock: Optional
- Weight: 17 kg