- Available in-store
- Available online
BMC Alpenchallenge AMP City LTD
The 2020 BMC Alpenchallenge AMP City LTD is one of our premium hybrid e-bikes for the 2020 season. Manufactured by BMC Switzerland, this carbon frame bicycle offers a performance-oriented ride wrapped around a lightweight and strong carbon fiber frame and front fork. Weighing in at under 17kg, this is one of the lightest e-bikes currently on the market.
The AMP City LTD also features BMC’s MTT technology that integrates a polymer suspension with 10mm of travel that significantly improves comfort and traction.
The aesthetics of the bike are simply stunning. From the simplicity of the frame to the integrated cabling, BMCs patented integrated ICS cockpit area, placement of the center-mounted battery and D-shaped Seatpost, to the Brooks Cambium saddle and grips, the Alpenchallenge AMP City LTD keeps to the quality and design of BMC bikes.
The AMP City LTD is powered by the award-winning Shimano Steps E8000 mid-drive motor that delivers an impressive 70 Nm of torque. Thanks to the free Shimano E-tube Project APP, riders can easily update and tweak the performance of the drive unit via their smartphone or tablet. The urban specific Shimano Metrea 11 speed groupset pairs with the E8000 system to offer unbeatable braking and smooth gear shifting.
The high capacity 504Wh lithium-ion battery offers riders a range of up to 130 km between charges. The innovative battery can be removed from the bike quickly and easily and is secured in place by a high-security lock.
Contact one of our electric bike experts today to learn more about the BMC Alpenchallenge AMP City LTD.
- Motor: Shimano STEPS E-8000 250W, 70Nm output
- Battery: Shimano STEPS BT-E8010 504Wh
- Display: Shimano Steps
- Estimated Range: Up to 130 Km's (81 miles)
- Maximum Speed: 32 Kph (20 Mph) under electric assist
- Frame: Alpenchallenge AMP, Micro Travel Technology, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork: BMC Alpenchallenge AMP Premium Carbon, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Crankset: Shimano CR-E80, 38T
- Drivetrain: Shimano Metrea 11 speed, 11-32T
- Shifter: Shimano Metrea
- Wheels: DT SWISS AMP 1800 Spline db 25
- Tires: Vittoria Revolution Tech, 35mm
- Brakes: Shimano Metrea, SM-RT81 Rotors (160 /160)
- Handlebars: BMC LSB 02
- Stem: BMC ICS 01 - Integrated Cockpit Design
- Saddle: Brooks Cambium C17 Black
- Seatpost: Alpenchallenge AMP "D" Premium Carbon, 15mm offset
- Pedals: Resin Platform with Grip
- Lights: Supernova Mini 2 with Integrated rear light
- Fenders: Included
- Rear Carrier: Optional
- Kickstand: Optional
- Lock: Optional
- Weight: 16.7 kg