- Available in-store
- Available online
The 2020 Benno eScout is a brand new model in the 2019 Benno electric bikes line up, focused on producing the ultimate practicality for urban commuting. The geometry of the bike is designed with the utmost comfort in mind, despite its utilitarian nature.
The Benno brand spared no expense making sure their bikes are operating on the most reliable platform on the market; the Bosch Electric Motor and Battery. Opting for the lightweight and efficient Bosch Active Line Plus model, to offer easy acceleration up to the 32 km/h limit, while also providing a long-range from the centrally mounted Bosch Powerpack 400 Battery.
The Benno eScout has been outfitted with all the essential accessories needed for a convenient commuting experience; full-coverage fenders, bright Supernova E3 head and tail lights, high capacity rear rack capable of carrying 30kg and compatible with most of our large collection of pannier and accessories, a convenient chain-guard, and a plush saddle for maximum comfort. A custom made front tray can also be bolted straight onto the frame to add even more carrying capacity. The 9-Speed Shimano Alivio derailleur and hydraulic oil disc brakes give you abundant control over both your cadence and stopping power. Throw in the large volume puncture-resistant Schwalbe Moto-X tires, and a laid back riding posture and you have one of the most stylish and comfortable e-bikes with the Benno eScout.
If you have any more questions, or would like to schedule a consultation with one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff, don’t hesitate to e-mail or call us about the Benno eScout.
- Motor: Bosch Active Plus
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 400
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Estimated Range: Up to 130 km
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame with Front Tray Mounts
- Fork: Oversized CRMO Fork With Integrated Headset
- Crankset: Benno 38T
- Drivetrain: Shimano Alivio 9 speed
- Shifter: Shimano, Alivio SL Shifter
- Wheels: Aluminum, Double Wall
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto X 27.5″x 2.4″
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Disc
- Handlebars: Aluminum, Width 640mm, Rise 35mm
- Stem: Aluminum, Threadless
- Saddle: Benno Urban Sport w/ Rear Handle
- Seatpost: Aluminum, Diameter 31.4mm, Length 350mm
- Pedals: One Piece Aluminum
- Lights: Front: Supernova Mini 2 Headlight, Rear: Supernova E3 Tail Light
- Fenders: Aluminium
- Rear Carrier: Benno Aluminum
- Kickstand: Benno Centremount
- Lock: Abus Lock With Same Keys As Battery
- Weight: 25 kg / 55 lbs