- Available in-store
- Available online
Atom Cross Pro S
The 2019 BH Atom Cross Pro S is a sporty urban electric bike designed for everyday life in the city. Perfect for riding on hard packed trails or the urban jungle the Atom Cross Pro S offers so much at a price that simply cannot be beat. Backed up by an industry leading 5 year warranty, riders can rest assured that the Atom Cross Pro S is all about quality!
For those that want to commute or carry cargo the BH Easy Motion Atom Cross Pro S comes already equipped with a rear carrier rack, fenders, lights and a kickstand.
The BH Atom Cross Pro S comes equipped with the powerful Brose S mid drive system and 600Wh downtube mounted lithium ion battery for ranges up to 125km. Equipped with quality components that will give riders trouble free service for years to come, precise gear shifting is assured, thanks to a Shimano XT 10 speed rear derailleur for smooth, reliable gear changes. Front end comfort is supplied by the Suntour NCX suspension fork, for both safety and comfort on all riding surfaces. Braking performance is a top priority and the Shimano SLX hydraulic brake system with 180 mm rotors delivers reliable and safe braking in all weather conditions. Traction is supplied by the puncture resistant Schwalbe Big Ben tires which offer fantastic grip and low rolling resistance and is ideal for riding with or without electric assist.
The integrated German made Brose S drive unit in the BH Atom Cross Pro S allows riders to easily pedal the bike with or without electric assist making this a great option for urban commuters or week-end warriors who want to flexibility to ride the bike how they want. The handlebar mounted colour display offers the rider a wealth of useful information such as current battery charge level, cadence meter, speedometer, odometer, trip computer, power meter, thermometer, trip time, max speed and much more.
A perfect bike for those riders looking to get around town at speed.
- Motor: Brose S
- Battery: 36V 13.8Ah / 500Wh
- Display: Center Mounted Colour
- Range: Up to 125km's (75 milles)
- Maximum Speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Frame: Hydroformed Aluminium
- Suspension Fork: SR Suntour NCX-D LO
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 10 Speed
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMS1 10sp (11-36T)
- Chain: KMC X10
- Front & Rear Brakes: Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180mm
- Wheel Diameter: 28" / 700C
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Apple 28"x2,0
- Saddle: Selle Royal Royal Gel
- Grips: Ergon GP10
- Pedals: Alloy
- Lighting: Integrated - Busch & Muller
- Chainguard: Hebie Chainglider
- Fenders: Included
- Rear Pannier Rack: Included - Racktime
- Kickstand: Included